Google camera app is one of the best camera software currently available for Android out there. It is the main selling point of Pixel phones. There are many Gcam 7.3 APK and the latest Gcam 7.4 APK (rumored to be from Pixel 4a and the Pixel 5 lineup) ports for various third-party Android phones. However, there are some limitations to installing Google’s camera app as not every Android device supports Gcam mods. It is primarily made for the Pixel series phones. So the best alternative for a good third-party camera app for Android device is using Adobe’s latest Photoshop Camera APK.
Adobe just launched their latest Photoshop Camera app in the United States and some European countries; with a global launch happening in phased manner. While Adobe already has a Lightroom – Photo Editor & Pro Camera app, that’s more of an editor app with some Lightroom effects. Adobe Photoshop Camera is a full fledged camera app supporting all smartphones be it Android or iOS. It is a true competitor to Google’s camera app and comes from a reputed name Adobe that specializes in photo editing softwares.
The app is powered Adobe’s powerful AI engine that can automatically adjust the photos as per requirement. It comes with real time PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS for better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered editing. Some of the best features include
- Portrait shots
- Face Light feature to optimize for lighting and eliminates the appearance of any sharp shadows on the face
- Group selfies recognize where each subject is positioned so there’s no more distortion
- Bokeh feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects.
- It features more than 80 filters to choose from. The filter library includes: Portrait, Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum etc.
Bokeh is similar to Apple iPhone’s studio light portrait shots, which a lot of Android phones still doesn’t have. So if you are looking for something like portrait controls like Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting and more, then Adobe Photoshop camera app is for you.
You can checkout the working of Adobe Photoshop Camera app from this video:
Features of Adobe Photoshop Camera APK
Here is a list of features from the Play Store:
• FUN WITH FILTERS: Apply Photoshop filters and effects with just one tap. With over 80 custom filters, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filter library includes: Portrait, Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Dreamcatcher, Celestial, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Color Echo, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered editing.
• AUTO-TONE: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENSES: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their custom-designed lenses. New lenses and effects are added all the time so there’s always something to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Screenshots with features:
Download latest Adobe Photoshop Camera APK
Here is the first Adobe Photoshop Camera APK for download. Simply download the APK and install it onto your Android devices as normal app. Here is the latest version
Note: For Google drive link, download to PC and transfer it to phone and then install. Or settle for Box mirror link.
You may also like:
- Best camera apps for for Android
- Google Camera Go APK download
- Full Gcam 7.3 repository
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK for Samsung Galaxy Devices