Table of Contents
Disney+ is here to take on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and HBO Max. Ever since the new streaming service launched, it has quickly gained the most subscribers in short time. With every update, Disney+ brings something new to the table including new shows, movies, and episodes. While the entertainment giant is notorious when it comes to actually providing with what’s new with the latest update of Disney+, it is expected to bring many bug fixes, compatibility for several systems, and stability improvements. Here is the latest Disney+ v1.8.0 multiple APKs bundle for download.
Here comes the latest Disney+ 1.8.0 hotfix update. It’s a big update because it jumped from 1.6 to 1.7. It is currently available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store for smartphones, Android TV, Box. However, Disney+ app may not show up on the Play Store for some users with Android TV or Box; for reasons unknown. Or it may just show app incompatible error. This can be solved by downloading and sideloading the Disney+ APK bundle from below.
Moreover, the latest Disney+ APK v1.8.0 in now available in all languages. There are currently 14 languages officially supported by Disney+ including ar, de, en, es, fr, hi, in, it, ja, ms, nl, pt, ru, zh. Some of the languages or regions here are Japanese, Russian, German, Spanish, French, English, and more. You can check all these language acronyms from a simple Google search. All you need to do is add a (.) in front of every language acronym in Google. For example, search “
Download latest Disney+ APK v1.8.0
The latest version of Disney+ APK v1.8.0 supports and should run on all CPU architectures including armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64 and various Android OS versions including v10, 9.0 Pie, 8.1/8.0 Oreo, 7.0, 6.0, 5.0, and 4.4. It is highly recommended to update the app to Disney+ v1.8.0 across Android devices like smartphones, TVs, smart Box, and more.
Method 1: Download Disney+ via Play Store
If your device is compatible, then try installing the app directly from Play Store. You will get the complete package. Alternatively, if the Play Store says that “This app isn’t compatible with your device”, then download the APK from below and install using an app called Split Installer.
Method 2: Download Disney+ APK bundle
The Disney+ streaming service for Android is not a standalone APK. It comes in 3 packages – a base app and two more supporting config APK files, along with the language files. These comes bundled in APKM format. So in order to install the Disney+ streaming services on your devices. Download it from the list below and go to the installation procedure.
APK download (All languages)
- Download Disney+ v1.8.0 APK via APK downloader extracted directly from Play Store (Install via Split Installer)
- Disney+ v1.8.0 standalone APK for phones | APKMirror (install directly)
- Disney+ APK bundle for all Android | APKMirror (install via below method)
- Disney+ APK for all Android TV and Box| APKMirror (install via below method)
- Full downloads repository | APK Mirror
Previous Disney+ 1.7.2:
- Disney+ standalone APK for phones | Gdrive downloads | Box Mirror | APKMirror (install directly)
- Disney+ APK bundle for all Android | Gdrive downloads | Box Mirror | APKMirror (install via below method)
- Disney+ APK for all Android TV and Box| Gdrive download | Box Mirror | APKMirror (install via below method)
- Full downloads repository | Gdrive download | Box Mirror | APK Mirror
Note: For Google Drive links, download to PC and then transfer to phone storage. Do not install directly. Or use the Box mirrors. You will also need: Download Split Installer APK.
How to install latest Disney+ 1.8.0+ APK in all languages on any Android device?
It is recommended that you try the Play Store link first. See if the Disney+ app is compatible with your device on the Play Store and the streaming service is available in your country or region. If both the conditions are met, then you don’t have to worry about the method listed below.
However, if the Disney+ streaming service isn’t available in you region or throws an error like this app is incompatibility with your device, then follow the instructions from the post below for the English language bundle only.
- Install Multiple/Split APKs on any Android device including APK, APKM, XAPK, APKS
- Download and Install Disney+ APK on any Android device from any location
- Disney+ app for Apple iOS, Fire TV Sticks, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Samsung Smart TV, Chromebooks, and Android
- Download and Install Disney+ Hotstar APK