Table of Contents Hide
A new Android 10 beta 7 update is now rolling out for the stunning Galaxy S10 series across the globe This may very well be the final build before the stable One UI 2.0 firmware update releases for the S10e, S10, and S10+. Most importantly, as claimed by many users already on the One UI beta 7 in the United States, the latest update is quite stable for a beta build. If you don’t already know, the Snapdragon S10+ devices are already running the beta 7 with build ZSKL for a couple of days now. So download the latest Android 10 beta 7 OTA update for the Exynos S10e, S10, and S10+.
The same beta 7 ZSKL OTA update, that rolled out for the Snapdragon variants in the USA, is now available for the global or Exynos variants of Galaxy S10e, S10, and the S10 Plus as well. If your device is already enrolled into Samsung’s beta program then you will get an over-the-air (OTA update) notification. The build ZSKJ is currently rolling out in the European regions in countries like Germany, Poland, France, Spain, UK. Also, in Asia for countries like South Korea and India. Moreover, if your device isn’t officially on the Samsung beta program, you can also manually update your S10 device to OneUI 2.0 using the beta 7 OTA update zip listed below; that is only possible if you are already on the previous beta 6 ZSKJ build that we listed in our previous posts.
One UI 2.0 beta 7 update for the Exynos Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F) features a new build number G970FXXU3ZSKL, build G973FXXU3ZSKL for the S10 (SM-G973F), and build G975FXXU3ZSKL for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F) device. The update features many bug fixes including issues with Always on Display (AOD), clock not displaying on lock screen, reset issue on the device, One UI home force closes, apps won’t launch when you click the icon on home screen, and other performance improvements and app updates. The complete update log has been listed below.
What’s new with Android 10 beta 7 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ (One UI 2.0)
Here is the complete changelog of the latest Android 10 beta 7 ZSKL for Galaxy S10+:
- AOD does not work normally
- The clock is not displayed on the lock screen
- Reset issue of device
- ONE UI home is forcefully terminated
- It does not enter when you click the application on the home screen
- files are copied when trying to move files to other folders
- User can not search in the Contact app
- Hang issue while using Wi-Fi
- If you use smart select on Samsung Internet, text extraction window does not appear
- BT headset noise issue
- When adding a specific sticker, the sticker is not visible
- Device Care battery usage graph display error
- Digital well-being usage time display error
- It does not execute when user click the application on the home screen
- BT headset noise occurred
- Camera stabilization
You may also like to see:
- Complete Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 10 update log and feature list
- Newer One UI 2.0 Beta 3 OTA update major changes
Download One UI 2.0 Beta 7 for Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ based on Android 10
You can still update your Samsung devices to Android 10 using Samsung Members app. All you need to do is register for Samsung’s beta program and you will receive an OTA update after some time. Directly to the most recent beta 6.
Alternatively, if your device isn’t eligible for some reason or belong to a region where the beta program is not available, then you can manually update your Galaxy S10 using the OTA update zip file listed below. Moreover, if you are looking for the beta 7, then it’s most likely that you are already on the fifth beta. So download the official Android 10 OTA
update.zip file for the Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus variants from below.
Downloads from beta 6 to beta 7
This OTA will take your device from beta 6 to beta 7 on your Exynos S10 going from build ZSKJ to ZSKL. The OTA comes in a small package of 146 MB in size.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 7 | Download G975FXXU3ZSKJ to ZSKL
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 7 | Download G973FXXU3ZSKJ to ZSKL
- Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 7 | Download G970FXXU3ZSKJ to ZSKL
How to install? Checkout the SD card installation method from our previous posts listed below.
- Android 10 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus One UI 2.0 (original 3 installation methods)
- Download Android 10 Beta 6 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus (beta 6)
- Android 10 Beta 7 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10+ in USA locked and unlocked
You may also need to know how to restore Samsung Galaxy devices back to stock Android 9 Pie. We will also post the stable Android 10 version based on One UI 2.0 for Exynos S10, S10e, and S10+, Note 10/10+ along with the and Snapdragon S10 variants in full stock firmware flashable via Odin FlashTool in
.TAR extension once it’s out. So stay tuned!
Thanks to henklbr for the download links.