Updated: A new Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.3 is now available for download. The closed beta of COD Mobile has expanded to Australia after India. Earlier this year, the developers of Call of Duty released yet another game to the franchise. They also added a Battle Royale mode called “Blackout” to the Black Ops 4 game. The developers later announced a mobile version of the game releasing a trailer for the same. The closed beta version of the Call of Duty: Mobile is now playable and available for download. While you still need to register for the game on Google Play Store, here we have the COD:Mobile APK and data files for manual installation.
As we know, COD mobile is a free to play mobile game developed by Activision in association with Tencent games. The developers released the Call of Duty: Mobile beta version today in India. The game only consists of Multiplayer mode for now. You can play it online with other players in your squad. There is a Battle Royale gameplay option available in the lobby screen too; just like PUBG. However, the Battle Royale is not yet available on the mobile version as of now. We will let you know about it as soon as the developers make it live. We have posted the download links of the latest version below.
Don’t worry, you won’t be banned by installing this beta version as the servers will be wiped out after the developers are done testing anyway. So you can start fresh in the stable build for public. While this COD mobile is a closed beta build, it is surprisingly fast and smooth to play. The only drawback is that it does not have high graphics options as of now. There is only one Multiplayer mode available where one team can play with another team and whichever team gets 50 kills first wins. Similar to Counter Strike. So what are you waiting for? Get it right now!
Download Call of Duty: Mobile APK for all Android devices
Now, before you begin the download, here is something you should know. This is a very early build meant for closed beta testers. So the game may not support all the Android devices. We have tested this working on our Samsung Galaxy S8. Moreover, the beta version of Call of Duty: Mobile is live only in India for now. So users in other countries may need to setup a VPN location to India in order to access it.
An important thing to note here is that the closed beta servers will be wiped once the developers are done with testing. So all your data and progress will be lost and you will have to start fresh once the stable version is available publicly. So only play the game for fun. The closed beta slots may be limited, so hurry up!
Play Store link:
You can also register or download the COD: Mobile app officially from the Play Store.
If it doesn’t show up for you, then you will need to download the COD: Mobile APK file and the full original data from below. The data file goes under
- Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.3 Update 3 in Australia (Post link)
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.1 (Direct download link) (AFH mirror) (59 MB)
- Call of Duty data file (Direct download link) | Google Drive mirror (1.34 GB)
How to install Call of Duty Mobile on your Android device manually?
- First, you will need to register for the mobile version from the Play Store.
- Just open up the Play Store link from above and hit register.
- Now, download the Call of Duty: Mobile APK file and the data file.
- Extract the zip files to get the
- Transfer the COD mobile APK file to phone storage and install it. (Do not open it yet)
- Now, launch a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Go to the directory
Android/obband create a folder named
- Now, enter the newly created folder and transfer the COD mobile data file there.
- Now, if you are in India, then you can launch the app and play it directly.
- For users outside India, use a VPN app like Proton VPN or Turbo VPN (use the free tab) and set the location to India.
Note: If the app throws a error, then go to Play Store and then launch the app from there. Enjoy. Peace. Thanks to u/ItzKamix for the links.