Updated: A new Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.3 is now available for download. The closed beta of COD Mobile has come expanded to Australia after India. Call of Duty Mobile is taking the mobile gaming community by storm. Ever since Activision, in association with Tencent games, released the beta version of the game, many Android users across the globe are trying it for themselves. Even though the game is in beta testing state and only available in India, you can still download it and play it from anywhere in the world. Thanks to VPN. Earlier last month, the developers announced a new multiplayer mode called Battle Royale. It was a server side update and did not require any update to the app; fortunately. Thanks to all the beta testers who provided feedback, here is an update for Call of Duty Mobile with version 1.0.2 available for download.
The COD Mobile beta 2 is a big patch that weighs around 690 MB in size. It comes with several optimizations and performance improvements. You can update it through Play Store if you already have the game installed or get the COD Mobile v1.0.2 APK from below if you are trying it for the first time. If you don’t see any update on the Play Store, then clear the cache of the store and then relaunch it.
Even if you are not in India, you can manually download the Call of Duty Mobile APK file and obb file and start playing on your Android device using the following instructions. If you are in any of the regions from countries in North America like United States, Canada or European countries like UK, or from South America, then you can pre-register directly from Play Store. Following is the full update log for the latest version.
What’s new with Call of Duty Mobile Beta version 3?
The closed beta is now live in Australia!
• Anti-Aliasing enabled
• Enabled binding of Guest account to Facebook
• Optimized video performance
• Optimized Battle Royale map loading
• Optimized Battle Royale sound effects
• Adjusted effective rates of consumables in Battle Royale
• Adjusted the drop rates of found weapons in Battle Royale
• Fixed gyroscope bug affecting some devices
• Fixed grenade throwing while ADS
• Fixed looping helicopter sound
• Fixed an issue that affected fall damage
• Various other fixes
As you can see above, the new beta v1.0.3 features several optimizations and performance improvements. You can now link your guest account to Facebook. Video performance has been optimized along with the new Battle Royale map loading speed.
Download Call of Duty Mobile Update 3 APK Download
Play Store link:
You can also register or download the COD: Mobile app officially from the Play Store.
If it doesn’t show up for you, then you will need to download the COD: Mobile APK file and the full original data from below. The data file goes under
APK and OBB download:
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.3 (59 MB)
- Call of Duty data file (Direct download link) (> 1 GB)
- Previous COD Mobile v1.0.1 (Stable Install and then update via Play Store)
How to Update Call of Duty Mobile to version 1.0.3 or later?
If you have already followed our previous instructions on how to download and install COD Mobile, then in order to update your game, you don’t need to download the entire OBB or APK file again.
- Connect a VPN and set the location to Australia or India. If you are from India, then you don’t need VPN.
- Simply go to the COD: Mobile app Play Store link from above.
- Update from there.
- If you don’t see an update option, then you will need to clear Play Store app cache and force stop it.
- From your phone, go to settings > apps > Play Store > clear cache.
How to install Call of Duty Mobile on your Android device manually?
If you are installing COD mobile v1.0.3 for the first time, then you will need the latest OBB file and APK file. Follow these instructions.
- First, you will need to register for the mobile version from the Play Store (link above)
- Download the latest Call of Duty: Mobile APK file and the OBB data file. Get it from our previous post or from above.
- Extract the zip files to get the
- Transfer the COD mobile APK file to phone storage and install it. (Do not open it yet)
- Now, launch a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Go to the directory
Android/obband create a folder named
- Now, enter the newly created folder and transfer the COD mobile data file there.
- Now, if you are in India, then you can launch the app and play it directly.
- For users outside India, use a VPN app like Proton VPN or Turbo VPN (use the free tab) and set the location to Australia or India.
Facing errors while installing the game? Visit this post: How to Fix Errors in Call of Duty Mobile and Troubleshooting guide