Table of Contents
Samsung had already stepped into the deployment of the official TouchWiz Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for all the premium devices since the beginning of 2016. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the several devices the manufacturer has been rolling the update to. Earlier we saw the leaked Android 6.0.1 TouchWiz ROM for the Note 4 which was ported to several variants like the Sprint Note 4. Following this, the N910C variant was the first to have received the official TouchWiz Marshmallow firmware from Samsung that includes the regions like some middle European countries, some Asia-Pacific countries like Nepal, India, Indonesia, and Russian region as well. However now, the Note 4 N910H is the latest device to run this new firmware upgrade. We have also seen the 6.0.1 update for carriers in the United States like Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T and some European countries like the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Argentina, Austria, etc. Up next are New Zealand and Australia. The Android M firmware update for the Galaxy Note 4 and several variants come with firmware build number PD5 and PD6 that brings many new features, stability improvements, bug fixes, and April security patches. You will also find firmware build like PD1. This guide will also help you install full stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F, N910T, N910C, N910W8, SM-N910H, SM-N910G, SM-N910P, SM-N910S/K/L, etc. Check out screenshots from our Pinterest Board.
Download Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 Android 6.0.1 Firmware
Before you proceed to the download section, you can either download the firmware directly from Samsung with a new tool without any speed restrictions or subscription from the first link or get it from third party websites from link 2.
- Tool to Download Official Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware
→ Download | [Faster download method with no speed limit]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware
- Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow Firmware For US carriers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T → Download | Mirror [T-Mobile Note 4 USA]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P → Download | Mirror [Sprint Note 4 USA]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V → Download | Mirror [Verizon Note 4 USA]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4 → Download | Mirror [N910R4TYU1CPC5 USA]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A → Download via tool [AT&T Note 4 USA]
- Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow For Korean Variants [Download via Samsung tool]
- Tools Required to Install Stock Touchwiz Android 6.0.1 Firmware
Trending in Note 4: Samsung Galaxy S7 apps, features and ROM Port for Note 4 All variants
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stock TouchWiz Firmware?
To install the full stock firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 variants, you need to use an Odin software listed above along with the full firmware file. Download the Android 6.0.1 official TouchWiz Update from above, extract to get the firmware with .tar extension, open Odin, add firmware file to AP and hit start. For a detailed tutorial, follow the instructions from one of the links below.
- Follow this link to know how to flash full stock firmware:
- How to root the stock Samsung Marshmallow firmware?
- Also, see Port: Galaxy S7 Apps, and Features, Stock wallpapers, Ringtones and Audio files.
How is this Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 Firmware helpful? It will help you in the following-
- Update your Galaxy Note 4 to latest Android version (6.0.1).
- Fix your Note 4 if it’s giving you force closes (FC errors) and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Note 4 if it’s stuck at the boot logo or device gets into boot loop.
- Restore/ Revert back to Stock on your Note 4 with the stock TouchWiz firmware file.
- Restore Samsung device to factory state or OEM.
- Unroot or uninstall custom recovery like TWRP from your Galaxy device.
Follow and Like us on social media. For any queries comment down below or leave a message in the forum.