As we know Kindle Fire series tablets are Amazon products that come with stock Amazon apps like its native app store ebook reader and much more. It does not contain the Google Play services or the Play stores. The Kindle Fire devices lack all the Google native apps like the Google Play Store, Gmail, etc. However these are still Android devices and you can easily install Google Play Store or its services. So here we are with the tutorial that will help you install google Play services on your Amazon Fire device.
There are quite some ways to install Google services on the Amazon Fire 7, 10 etc., and one of the simplest is installing these the following Google services package on the Amazon devices alongside the native App-Shop. All it takes is the tablet and internet connection to download the files. So let’s download and install Google Play Services for Amazon Kindle Fire 6, 7, 8, 10 and more.
Download Google Play Store/Services for Amazon Fire 7
- Google Play Services/Framework Files → Download | File: Google-Play-Services-Files.zip
- You may also search and download the latest applications listed in the package from the APK Mirror site.
How to Install Google Play Store on the Amazon Fire Devices
- First of all allow installation of applications from unknown sources from Settings>Security> Enable checkbox allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Download the Google Play Services zip file from above and copy it to your Amazon device’s storage. Somewhere you can easily locate it.
- Now download a file manager like ES File Explorer from the Amazon App-Shop.
- Go to the Download section where you have placed the Google Play zip file and extract the file to get 4 files on your storage. Install the files in the following order by clicking on them:
- Google Services Framework
- Google Play Services 4.4.52
- Google Account Manager 4.0.3-239410
- Google Play Store 4.6.17
- At the end of each step, click Done , except at the last (installing Google Play Store ), you can click Open .
- The Google Play Store then asks you to create an account or sign in with your account if you already have one.
- If you try to install and run a Google application like Gmail or YouTube, for instance, you will be prompted to update Google Play services. Then click Set To Day (twice), then restart the tablet.
- Finally, reopen the Google Play Store and go to settings and click the box version. A pop-up should appear telling you that the app will be updated. Wait until it closes and restart there in order to have the latest version.
Now that you have setup Google Play Services on your device, you can open Play Store and install any app you desire. So here you are with Amazon Kindle Fire capable of accessing the Google Play Store. For proper functioning download the latest applications.