Table of Contents Hide
The US cellular Samsung Galaxy devices have been receiving Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update. Sprint carrier announced the Marshmallow update earlier this month and here we are now with the full firmware file that will take your device to full stock. The firmware G920PVPU3CPB6, G925PVPU3CPB6 and G928PVPU2BPC3 is available for all Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920P, the S6 Edge SM-G925P and the S6 Edge Plus SM-G928P respectively. Look below to download and install Marshmallow on Sprint Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and S6 Edge Plus.
Premium Samsung devices from all the major continents like Europe, Asia, America, Australia have already been updated to Marshmallow over the air. Variants like G920F, G920I, G9200, etc are running the latest firmware. So if you are still stuck on Lollipop or have not received an OTA notification yet, then hit the download section below and grab the latest full firmware file. This tutorial will also help you unbrick, restore to full stock firmware and revert all the changes you have made to the system.
Download Marshmallow For Sprint Galaxy S6
Before you proceed to the download section, you can either download the firmware directly from Samsung with a new tool without any speed restrictions or subscription from the first link or get it from third party websites from link 2.
- Tool to Download Any Samsung Galaxy Stock Firmware
→ Download | Faster download method
- Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S6 SM-G920P
→ Download [Mirror] | File: G920PVPU3CPB6_G920PSPT3CPB6_SPR.zip
- Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P
→ Download [Mirror] | File: G925PVPU3CPB6_G925PSPT3CPB6_SPR.zip
- Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928P
→ Download [Mirror] | File: G928PVPU2BPC3_G928PSPT2BPC3_XAS.zip
- All builds for Sprint Galaxy S6 SM-G920P → Link
- All builds for Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P → Link
- All builds for Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928P → Link
Use Odin method to update Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 to Marshmallow
- Follow this link to know how to flash full stock firmware:
- How to root the stock Marshmallow firmware:
- Also see Port: Galaxy S7 Apps, and Features, Stock wallpapers, Ringtones and Audio files
Follow and Like us on social media. For any queries comment down below or leave a message in the forums.