While the YouTube Vanced app may have been discontinued by the official development team, the app still lives with unofficial development with YT Vanced v18.02.33 listed here. Thanks to the YouTube Revanced project that took over, reversed engineered, and made the project open source. Here we will show you how to download and install the latest YouTube Revanced APK featuring v18.16.37.
As we feared, the official YouTube Vanced app has now stopped working with new YouTube API changes and updates from Google. However, the YouTube Revanced app ahs picked up where the Vanced project ended and added some cool new features including the latest YouTube client v18 and counting.
ReVanced app features Ad blocking and tracker removal on not only YouTube, but also Reddit, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, Spotify, and more.
The latest ReVanced Manager will compile and build a YouTube Revanced APK with a few clicks.
YouTube Revanced Features and Options
- Seekbar-tapping: Enable tapping on the seekbar of the YouTube player.
- General-ads: Patch to remove general ads in bytecode.
- Video-ads: Patch to remove ads in the YouTube video player.
- Custom-branding: Change the branding of YouTube.
- Premium-heading: Show the premium branding on the the YouTube home screen.
- Minimized-playback: Enable minimized and background playback.
- Disable-fullscreen-panels: Disable comments panel in fullscreen view.
- Old-quality-layout: Enable the original quality flyout menu.
- Hide-autoplay-button: Disable the autoplay button.
- Disable-create-button: Disable the create button.
- Amoled: Enables pure black theme.
- Hide-shorts-button: Hide the shorts button.
- Hhide-cast-button: Patch to hide the cast button.
- Hide-watermark: Hide Watermark on the page.
- microG-support: Patch to allow YouTube ReVanced to run without root and under a different package name.
- Custom-playback-speed: Allows to change the default playback speed options.
- Include Remove Ads
- Include Seekbar Tapping
- Include Amoled Theme
- Include Premium Heading
- Include Custom Branding
- Include Hide Cast Button
- Include Disable Create Button
- Include Minimized Playback
- Include old Quality Layout
- Include Hide Reels
- Include Disable Shorts Button
- Include Locale Config Fix (Recommended if compilation failed)
- Include Microg Support (Recommended on Non-Rooted Devices!)
- Include Resource Provider For Resource Mapping (Unknown)
Revanced assures stability and compatibility with various devices including smartphones, tablets, Android Box, TVs, and even Emulators like Bluestacks and more.
Most importantly, it features the most anticipated Return Youtube Dislikes option, Sponsorblock, and Whitelist your favorite channels option.
Download latest YouTube APK
How to download & install YouTube Revanced APK?
The ReVanced developer team just deployed the manager app. You can compile Youtube premium with a few clicks.
- Download the Revanced Manager APK from Github. (revanced-manager-v0.0.57.apk)
- Install Revanced Manager on your device.
- Uninstall YouTube or disable YouTube app. (Hold the app icon > App info > Disable/Uninstall)
- Download YouTube APK v18+ from above.
- Transfer the YouTube APK to phone storage.
- Launch the Revanced Manager app.
- Go to the “Patcher” tab.
- Select application.
- Go to storage and select the “YouTube APK” from storage.
- Go back to “Patcher” tab and “Select patches”
- Select patches you want to implement.
- Hit “Patch”
- Hit “Install”
- Hit “Done”
- Launch YouTube and enjoy it without ads
Download Vanced microG APK
microG is a very important app if you want to log in to YouTube. This is a free and open-source (FOSS) alternative to Google Play Services; which is required for Google sign-in.