Nothing Phone 1 just recently received the biggest software update so far with build Nothing OS 1.1.4. The latest OTA update brings huge camera improvements, added 3 new features, system improvements, tons of bug fixes, and latest security patch level. The update is now available for download across the globe.
However, some devices are receiving yet another 30 MB OTA update after Nothing OS 1.1.4. The Phone-1 EEU variants are receiving new HotFix update with critical bug fixes featuring the same build. It’s a hotfix OTA update with critical bug fixes.
From what we know, it fixed the colour temp bug and 60 Hz browser bug. That’s all users have reported so far. The OTA is currently rolling out in Europe. It may or may not be released for the Global variants as the firmware may already have those fixes.
Download Nothing OS 1.1.4 for Nothing Phone 1
Here you can download the latest Nothing OS 1.1.4 full-stock firmware zips and OTA updates captured directly from the Nothing Phone 1.
The phone is quite new and not many hold it right now. Also, the OTA download links are not yet available publicly. Stay tuned for the same.
Before you download, Nothing offers two distinct regional variants of Nothing OS.
- “EEA” version is intended for European countries as it meets the requirements of the European Privacy Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The “Global Version” is intended for Asian and Australian devices.
New Nothing OS 1.1.4 HotFix OTA
- EEA (install it only if you are already on 1.1.4):
- Nothing OS 1.1.4 HotFix OTA EEA (v1.1.4 to HotFix)
Previous OTA Downloads
- Nothing Phone EEA
- Nothing Phone Global
- Installation: How to install OTA updates on any Android device?
Nothing Tech will soon start the Android 13 beta. Stay tuned as we will be the first to make the OTA downloads available here.
How to Install Nothing Phone 1 OTA Update?
You can Nothing Phone by installing Nothing OS OTA update zips manually via ADB sideload method or recovery method. See the tutorial on How to install OTA updates on any Android device?
Install OTA using Local Upgrade method
- Create a folder named “ota” (without the quotes) at the root of the internal storage. Meaning outside every folder.
- Copy the OTA update ZIP file from above to that folder.
- Open the phone app and Dial
- This should launch an offline update tool.
- The tool will scan for an OTA file from internal storage and install it.
- If that fails, you can manually browse for the OTA package.
- After selecting the OTA file, the wizard will apply the update.
- Reboot the device and you are on the latest firmware.
Note: If the dialer doesn’t work in your region,
The package name you should be looking for is