Google Camera app just updated to version 8.6.263 with Material You visuals from Android 13. The update is now live on the Play Store and is being rolled out in a phased manner across the globe. As usual, Google hasn’t provided us with any changelog or update notes just yet. However, we have listed all the changes for you here including the latest Google Camera 8.6.263 APK download.
Google I/O 2022 event showcased the search giant’s upcoming software and hardware products. It started the Android 13 beta program for the Pixel series. Android 13 features an upgraded Material You design.
The latest Google Camera 8.6 has been updated in support of Android 13 and now fully supports the Material You visuals. The Pixel camera app can now change its Accent color based on the home screen wallpaper you have set on the phone. Thanks to the dynamic wallpaper theme engine.
The latest Google Pixel 8.6 have some traces and source code for the Pixel 7 and 7 Pro smartphones. This means Gcam 8.6 comes from the Pixel 7 series.
Google Camera 8.6 Features and Changelog
Google Camera 8.6 fully supports Material You design. Experience a new interface with dynamic colors and components from Google’s Material You design system. You will notice it while switching between camera modes. Switching between the camera modes now also has some animation to it which makes it look more seamless.
One user also noticed a new speech enhancement option under settings. It may enhance the audio while video recording and such.
You may also see the new camouflage option for Pixel 6 and 6 Pro devices.
In the previous GCAM 8.5, there seems to be new Haptic feedback for the shutter and also while switching the front/rear camera modes. There is a new centering visual while using Night Sight mode. Furthermore, while selecting zoom levels in the camera app, the indicator now has some slide animation to it.
One user also claimed that the update has improved photo clarity and crispness. The rear camera photos including the 1x and 4x zooms have also improved significantly.
The transition is significantly smoother when sliding to zoom because the viewfinder appears to pan slightly to the right (between 2x and 4x) to align with the telephoto lens.
We are also excited about the official Google Camera 9.0 which will be released after the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro launch.
You can check out all the features of the Google Pixel 6 Pro Camera from our previous post Gcam 8.4.200.
Here are the screenshots of Google Pixel 6 Pro camera app:
Google Camera Features
• HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
• Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
• Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
The latest version of Google Camera also works on Wear OS 2.0+ devices connected to Android phones. Some features are not available on all devices.
Google Camera 8.6 APK Download
Here download the latest Google Camera 8.6.263.461063035.12 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 13+) APK extracted directly from the Play Store.
Starting with Android 11, Google released apps in Split APKs (multiple APKs) format. This means the app is split into several packages including the base and config APK files. This solves the compatibility issue and helps install apps, such as the Google Camera APK, on any Android device featuring different dpi, screen resolution, screen size, architecture, and more.
Hence, the package size also increases. The previous Google Camera APK we listed weighed a whopping 353 MB in size before installation. Here we have listed the lightweight version of Google Camera 8.4.600 APK weighing only 127 MB in size.
Multi-Language APKS Bundle
- Google Camera 8.6.263 APKS | Telegram Channel (193 MB)
- Google Camera 8.6.263 APKS | AFH Mirror
- Installation: Install Multiple APKM or Split APKS on any Android device including APK, APKM, XAPK, APKS
You can try the app on your previous Pixel devices including Pixel 4 (XL), Pixel 3 (XL), 2 (XL), OG Pixel 1 (XL) running Android 12.
Download Google Camera update from Play Store
You can get the new update from the Play Store or download it directly from below. It should work with the Pixel 6 series, and older versions like Pixel 5, 5 XL, Pixel 4, 4 XL, Pixel 3, 3 XL, and more running Android 12 or later.
Gcam 8.6 MOD APK Download
Following we have listed the latest Gcam 8.4 mod APK from various developers like cstark, Arnova, Parrot, BSG, Urnyx which will be available in the coming days. It may not be available just yet as the development takes time.
Meanwhile, you can download the latest Gcam 8.3 or the more stable Gcam 8.2.400 modded APK and install it on any Android device. You can also install it on Android 12, 11, 10, or even earlier versions like 9.0 Pie.
- Download GCAM 8.6 MOD APK (coming soon…)
- Download GCAM 8.5 APK MOD | Google Camera 8.5.300 MOD APK (post link)
- Gcam 8.4.600 MOD APK Download (post link)
- Best Collection of GCAM 8.1 APK for all Android devices
- Download GCAM GO 3.3 APK supports all Android phones with multiple cameras
- Stable Gcam Go APK Download for Android 8 Oreo, 9 Pie, 10, 11, 12+
- GCAM MOD with Pixel 7 Camera Interface and Features [APK Download]
- Download GCAM For Any Android Device
- Download Gcam 8.4 APK by Arnova | Stable Google Camera 8.4 MOD APK
- Download Stable GCAM 8.4.400 APK V2
- Download Google Camera Go 2.8 APK for all Android phones [GCAM GO 2.8]
- Download Gcam 8.3 APK Mod from Pixel 6 Pro (post link)
- Download Gcam 8.2.400 APK (post link)