Samsung has started rolling out One UI 4.1 firmware update for non-flagship phones from today. One UI 4.1 update was introduced with the launch of Galaxy S22 series phones and the Galaxy Tab S8 series tablets in the recent Unpacked 2022 Event. The latest firmware is based on Android 12 and features several improvements over the previous OneUI 4 update. Today, Samsung expands One UI 4.1 update to the Galaxy F62 and the Galaxy A51.
In a recent blog post, Samsung announced that One UI 4.1 update will soon be available for Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 and Note 20, Galaxy S10 series, Note 10 series, and the Fold series devices. It came as a surprise when the Samsung A-series and F-series devices started receiving the same without any notice.
Samsung Galaxy F62 (SM-E625F), that released last year with Android 11 based on One UI 3.1, is now receiving official One UI 4.1 firmware update. The F62 finally gets to enjoy the likes of Android 12 and all of its goodies. The OTA is currently live in India and comes with firmware build version E625FDDU2BVC3.
Looking at the changelog, it seems like the Lite version of One UI 4.1. While the Galaxy S-series phones received almost all of the Galaxy S22 features, the Galaxy F62 may not receive them. The update lacks the latest camera or Gallery features like Object Remover and more.
However, you do get the new Color palette feature and the Privacy dashboard from Android 12. The color palette feature enables you to easily select a color scheme for your phone’s UI that matches your wallpaper; similar to Material You visuals from Google. You also get features like better RAM management. The latest firmware is based on February 2022 security patches.
Checkout the complete changelog from these tutorials:
- [Download] One UI 4.1 for Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series just rolled out
- One UI 4.1 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series
Download One UI 4.1 full stock firmware for Galaxy F62
You can download the OTA by visiting Settings on your Galaxy F62 -> “About phone” section -> and tapping “Software update.”
You can use the SamFirm (Samsung Firmware Downloader) tool and the newly added Frija (also a Samsung Software Downloader) in order to download the full stock firmware directly from Samsung Severs.
- First, download and extract the latest SamFirm tool or the Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader.
- Go to About Phone under Settings on your F62 device and note down the model number like (SM-E625F) for Galaxy F62. Refer the table below.
- Find the CSC code for your Galaxy F62 phone from here. Also known as a region or product code. In this case, we are using INS for India and Android 12.
- Input the model number and region code.
- Select or check the Auto box.
- Also, check decrypt automatically box.
- Hit check updates option.
- Once the details are shown, hit the download button.