As we already know, the beloved YouTube Vanced project has been discontinued. This includes the YouTube Vanced app and the Vanced Music app (YT Vanced) as well. Following a “Cease & Desist” letter from Youtube, as mentioned in this blogpost by the Vanced team, Vanced has been discontinued for “legal reasons“. The reason is that the Vanced logo was infringing the original YouTube app logo and branding.
The project’s founders also announced that the project will be shut down. The official sources have also been removed. So users cannot download it officially.
However, we have created a complete backup of the latest YouTube Music Vanced apps ranging from version 3 to the latest YT Music v4.02.51; similar to what we did with the YouTube Vanced APK downloads repository ranging from the latest v17.03.38 all the way back to the first v14.
While the Vanced development has been stopped, all the Vanced apps continue to work flawlessly. According to the developer, “Currently installed versions will work just fine until they become outdated in 2 years or so.”
If for some reason you want the latest Vanced Music APK or the older one, you can download them here.
YouTube Music Vanced v4 Features and Changelog
- Bumped base, YTM Rewind now works
- Updated Translations
- NOTE: Enforce Repeat not working
- Fix https://github.com/YTVanced/Vanced/issues/1616
- Add it as a feature (enforced minimised player toggle)
YouTube Music is a popular YouTube client MOD, which added advanced functionalities on top of the default app.
- Features the option of an amoled black theme to reduce eye and battery strain.
- Blocks all audio ads, video ads, and display ads.
- Allows you to play music in the background.
- New auto repeat feature allowing you to enjoy music or a song on loop.
- New Codec options.
- And much more…
Download Youtube Music Vanced APK
The following YouTube Music Vanced zips contain all the files you need to install. This includes the root and non-root versions.
- Youtube Music Vanced v4
YouTube Music Vanced microG APK Download
microG is a very important app if you want to log in to YouTube. This is a free and open-source (FOSS) alternative to Google Play Services; which is required for Google sign-in.
Non-Root: How to Install YouTube Music Split APKS
If you are going for the standalone APK, go for the following series of steps:
- Install the microG app first. (Required for Google Account sign in)
- Install the latest YouTube Vanced app using Split Installer (SAI), Download APK, SAI-4.5.apk.
- Launch YouTube Vanced and sign in to your Google account
- Download and install YouTube Vanced APK via Split Installer (post link)
- Install Multiple/Split APKs on any Android device including APK, APKM, XAPK, APKS (tutorial link)
Root Method: How to install YouTube Music Vanced
Check out the video tutorial on how to install YouTube Music Vanced or Vanced Music using root method on Youtube.
Thanks to Norikiru for the download repository.