Table of Contents Hide
Microsoft released its next-generation operating system called Windows 11; announced in a recent live event held on June 24, 2021. Ever since, we have been tracking the progress of the most popular operating system in the world. Microsoft just released the Windows 11 ISOs under Dev Channel and, most recently, under the Beta channel. The global stable release of Windows 11 is set for October 5, 2021.
As the Windows 11 release date comes close, Nvidia just came in in support of Microsoft by releasing the latest graphics drivers featuring Windows 11 support for Game Ready drivers as well as Nvidia Studio drivers. This comes with the latest Nvidia update released on September 20, 2021, with the latest Graphics drivers version 472.12.
According to the official press release called GeForce Is Primed For Windows 11,
In addition to this, Nvidia also now supports DirectX 12 Ultimate on GeForce RTX graphics cards and laptops. G-SYNC HDR monitor owners can enhance SDR games with Microsoft’s Auto HDR. RTX graphic cards support DirectStorage.
So download the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for enhanced gaming on Windows 11 and 10. Also, get the latest Nvidia Studio drivers for better graphics support for apps like Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and more!
Download Nvidia Graphics Drivers for Windows 11
As you may already know, there are 2 types of Nvidia graphics drivers. One is Game Ready – primarily designed for gaming. The other is Nvidia Studio drivers – designed for artists, creators, and 3D developers for working with creative applications.
There are two ways to download Nvidia Graphics Drivers.
#1. GeForce Experience
GeForce Experience will automatically identify and notify you of new graphics driver releases from NVIDIA for your specific graphics card with a single click. You can update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
#2. Manually download Nvidia GeForce drivers EXE file
Finally, you can manually download the Nvidia drivers for your specific Graphics card.
- Firstly, on your PC search for Device Manager and open it.
- Under Display Adapters tab, you will see your Nvidia graphics card.
- Visit Nvidia Drivers download center here or an alternate source here.
- Search for your specific card as shown below.
- You will get a link for the latest drivers available as shown below.
More wallpapers updated:
- Download iPhone 13 Wallpapers
- Download iOS 15 Wallpapers and Apple iPadOS 15 Wallpapers | macOS Monterey Wallpapers
- Download Apple iPad 2021 and iPad Mini Wallpapers
- Download latest Apple iOS 14 and iPad OS 14 wallpapers and MacOS Big Sur stickers
- Download Apple iMac 2021 Wallpapers in 5K resolution
- Download Apple iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers
- Download Apple Silicon M1 Mac Wallpapers
- Download iPhone 12 Purple Wallpapers 2021
- Download New iPhone 12 Pro (Max) Wallpapers from iOS 14.1
- Download iPhone 12 Pro Max Wallpapers
- Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max wallpapers
- Download iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR Official Stock Wallpapers