Samsung recently released new Note-series flagship phones called the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra with top-notch hardware and software specifications. The software on the Note series is always one up as compared to their S-series counterparts. So the Note 20 launched with One UI 2.5 firmware update based on Android 10. While the rest of the devices will get One UI 2.5 update, as well as One UI 3.0 based on Android 11, that may take some time to roll out worldwide. Meanwhile, you can download the latest One UI 2.5 launcher APK for your Samsung Galaxy device.
One UI 2.5 launcher comes with new Samsung One UI Home v11.5.07.5. It features stability improvements, supports 120 Hz screen refresh rate for eligible devices, and is overall smoother in transition. The S20 series packed features like Quick Share, Music Share, Live Captions, new animations, wallpapers, etc. Whereas, the Note 20 series came with newer features like Wireless Dex, video Pro mode, some stunning stock and live wallpapers on top of the previous firmware. So ideally, the new One UI 2.5 supports all of the features mentioned above. Note that the feature lists are specific to device and not included in the One UI Home APK.
Download Note 20 Launcher: Latest One UI 2.5 Home APK for all Samsung devices
The Galaxy Note 20 launcher comes with a new build of Samsung One UI Home 11.5.07.5 (noarch) (Android 9.0+). Some of the previous generation devices like the Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ and Note 10 running Android 10 can readily support One UI 2.5 launcher. It can also run on Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9, and most likely Galaxy S8, S8+, and Note 8 with global Exynos processors and Snapdragon processors found in the United States.
- One UI 2.5 Home Launcher APK | Gdrive Download | Box Mirror | APK Mirror
- You can also revert back to stock One UI Home APK from our APK Downloader
Note: For the Google drive link, do not install it directly from the drive app. Download to PC, transfer to phone storage and then install. Or simply use the Box mirror link or the app store links below.
How to Install One UI 2.5 Launcher APK alongside the stock launcher on your Samsung Galaxy device?
If you want to keep the original stock launcher on your Samsung device and install the latest one alongside it without overwriting or affecting the default app, then follow the instructions. Basically we will be cloning the launcher and installing it.
- Download the One UI 2.5 launcher APK from above.
- Download and install App Cloner APK from here – Gdrive Download or APKMirror (latest).
- Launch the App Cloner and click the folder icon. (left most tab)
- Now, click on the “+” button to enable the APK tab.
- Select the option “from a file” and locate the launcher with
.apkfile from phone’s internal storage.
- Once the App Cloner has done cloning the app, rename the app to “OneUI 2” or any name you like other than the original one.
- Install the new OneUI 2 app.
- Now go to settings > apps > One UI 2 > permissions and enable all permissions for the launcher.
- Restart your phone.
- Go back to settings and set the launcher a default.
That’s it enjoy the latest Galaxy Note 20 launcher! You can also combine this with the latest Good Lock 2020 on your Android 9 devices and some of the features like the new animations, gestures with One Hand Operation+, and much more. Also, download the best Samsung themes along with the best icon packs available on the Galaxy Store.