The monthly OTA update for OnePlus 7 series is here with some stunning features, system improvements, and security updates. After a couple of successful Open Beta updates earlier last month, it is now time for the stable channel release. The OnePlus 7, 7 Pro along with the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro are now receiving latest Oxygen OS 10.3.4 OTA updates. Whereas, the global and EU variants are receiving Oxygen OS 10.0.12 while keeping the same changelog. So download and install latest OxygenOS 10.3.4 for OnePlus 7 series.
Changelog from August 2020 update for OnePlus 7 series
According to the update log listed in the screenshot below, the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.4 features the following improvements. The update may show build Oxygen OS 10.0.12 for the global and EU variants.
• Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
• Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize on your own. (Go to Settings>Customization>Clock style)
• Fixed the issue that double tap could not wake up the screen in some settings
• Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
• It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement
• Fixed the wrong display of names of inserted SIM cards from different carriers
Download latest Oxygen OS 10.3.4 OTA for OnePlus 7/7Pro and 7T/7T Pro
Here we have listed the latest full OTA updates (full stock firmware) zip files for:
- OnePlus 7 [OxygenOS 10.0.7 – EU | 10.3.4 – Global and India]
- OnePlus 7 Pro [OxygenOS 10.0.7 – EU | 10.3.4 – Global and India]
- OnePlus 7T [OxygenOS 10.0.12 – EU and Global | OxygenOS 10.3.4 – India]
- OnePlus 7T Pro [OxygenOS 10.0.10 – EU and Global | OxygenOS 10.3.4 – India]
For OTA updates, simply go to Settings app -> System Updates -> Check for OTA updates. It will automatically download and install the updates, if available.
Alternatively, you can also grab the full stock firmware zip from below and manually install it using local upgrade method.
OTA downloads for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
OTA downloads for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
- OnePlus 7T | OP7T – Global | OP7T – EU | OP7T – India
- OnePlus 7T Pro | OP7TP – Global | OP7TP – EU | OP7TP – India
How to install?
Wondering how to update OnePlus 7T-series device to latest Oxygen OS firmware? Simply download the full stock firmware from above and perform a local upgrade using this tutorial. As for the incremental OTA update, install using stock recovery or ADB sideload method.