Table of Contents Hide
Xiaomi’s popular phone Poco F1 has already received Android 9 Pie via latest MIUI 10 OTA update. The manufacturer is now rolling out yet another security patch update for the device. That’s not all, according to rumors, the PocoPhone may supposedly receive MIUI 11 firmware update based on Android Q 10 as soon as the end of next month – September 2019. So stay tuned for the latest MIUI update so you can get Android Q for Poco F1 before anyone else. Meanwhile, download MIUI 10.3.7.0 OTA update for Xiaomi Poco F1.
The latest MIUI 10.3.7.0 global stable ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1 features the newer July 2019 security patch level, some general bug fixes, and optimizations to the system as well. Unfortunately, you will have to wait longer for the QualPwn vulnerability patch affecting Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor phones. The fix for the mentioned vulnerability comes with August 2019 security patch level.
The new update bring July 2019 security patch level. It also improves Mi Cloud sync across multiple devices. Previous OTA fixed the pocket mode on the lock screen, fixed the lock screen not lighting up when a notification arrives, and featured dark mode, 4k recording at 60FPS, Game Turbo Mode, Widevine L1 support, etc.
The previous OTA update brought a hidden dark mode for the device. In fact, you can enable systemwide dark mode on most of the Xiaomi devices running MIUI 10. You can easily enable or disable the dark mode using a simple ADB command. The latest MIUI 10.3.5 update features a hidden Dark Mode. You can enable Dark Mode on most of the Xiaomi devices running MIUI 10.
Download MIUI 10.3.7.0 stable OTA Update for Xiaomi PocoPhone F1
We have listed the latest MIUI 10 global stable OTA update zip below for Xiaomi POCO F1 based on Android 9 Pie. You can easily flash it onto your device without wiping data. The latest MIUI 10.3.7 for Poco F1
PEJMIXM OTA update is now available for download.
If you are on the previous update for POCO F1, you can also check for OTA update bu – going to setttings > About Phone > System Update > Check for OTA update manually > download OTA.
Download MIUI 10 Global Stable full ROM zip
- Poco F1 MIUI 10 10.3.7.0 full stock firmware zip – Direct Download | Gdrive Mirror
- PocoPhone EU Stable MIUI 10.3.7.0 | Download link
- OTA link from 10.3.6 to 10.3.7 | Download MIUI V10.3.7.0 OTA
- Previous MIUI 10 10.3.6.0 Global Stable
POCO F1 MIUI 10 Closed Beta
How to update Xiaomi Poco F1 to latest MIUI 10 firmware update?
- Make sure your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 10 OTA update zip from above.
- Transfer it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Xioami Poco F1 device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Pocophone.
Note: Don’t stop the update once started. If stopped, you will need to do the operation again right from downloading the firmware file again. This will not erase any data in your phone.