Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most popular upcoming games for mobile phones. It has already crossed millions of pre-registration on the Play Store; which is huge considering it is still closed beta. CODM is a modern graphics-intensive mobile game. So it does not support all Android devices especially the low end smartphones. It requires a minimum of Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU and at least 3 GB of RAM. If you play it on a low-end Android device, it will throw you an error saying your device isn’t compatible or just run it on low graphics. Here is a way to play Call of Duty Mobile in max graphics and max FPS or even on low-end smartphones with the help of Gfx tools or more specifically GLTools for COD Mobile.
Gfx tools are very common and popular tools amongst mobile gamers. Especially the Gfx tool for PUBG mobile game that enables high or HDR graphics settings along with extreme FPS options that normally aren’t available. So the Gfx tools come in handy which edits the config file in order to give you the best graphics and options available. This not only improves the graphics but also optimizes GPU for better gameplay. I have personally been using the Gfx tool on my Samsung Galaxy S8 to play PUBG mobile to get HDR graphics and extreme FPS. Most importantly, it has helped with lag and touch issues in claw method.
GLTools does the same thing for Call of Duty mobile. As we first reported it in our Fixing Errors in Call of Duty Mobile tutorial, the game needs minimum hardware requirements as follows:
- Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 and above
- Mediatek Helio P23 with MALI G71 and above
- Kirin 960 with MALI G71 and above
- Atleast 3GB of RAM
- At least 4- 5 GB of free internal storage
In order to bypass this, we need a special tool called GLTools that can be used to trick the game into thinking the hardware of the phone is higher. As a proof, here is the user u/MaRtYy01 playing COD mobile on a low end Android device called Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo SD400 GT-I9301I using the GLtools.
However, there is one problem. You will need a rooted Android device for GLTools to work. If you are using it on a low end or spare Android device, it is fairly easy to root using the systemless Magisk manager.
Download GLTools for Call of Duty Mobile
We do not hide anything from our users. We report it as it is. So let’s talk about GLTools APK that we will be using in this tutorial. According to the official website, the GLTools app was banned from Play Store due to some reason. It is common for new apps like these. So you can download the latest APK directly from the developer’s official site.
Will Call of Duty Mobile ban me for using GLTools?
As for the obvious question, will Call of Duty Mobile ban me for using GLTools? Probably not. Now, COD Mobile is developed and maintained by the same developers that brought PUBG Mobile. Gfx Tools users were banned at first from PUBG. But then the developers got along with these tools and users are no longer banned for using it.
So it’s just a matter of time. Moreover, COD Mobile is in a closed beta state and the servers will be wiped clean once the beta testing is done once the official build is out. So you can definitely try the gfx tool out.
Warning: We won’t be held responsible if you get banned. Use GLTools at your own risk. Also, spoofing GPU may lead to overheating of the phone.
Call of Duty Mobile max graphics and max FPS on low end Android devices
- Make sure you have installed the latest Call of Duty Mobile APK version.
- Make sure your Android device is rooted with latest Magisk Manager.
- Download and install GLTools for COD Mobile.
- Launch GLTools and allow the necessary permissions.
- Tick all the check-boxes at the bottom to enable the Install options.
- Tap on the option “Install using Magisk (systemless)”.
- This will create a zip file in your phone storage.
- Launch Magisk Manager and swipe to access navigation menu – choose modules.
- Tap on the + sign on the modules and select the file created by GLTools. (available at the very bottom)
- Install it and reboot the phone.
- Now, launch the newly installed GLTools.
- You should get a new user interface with a list of apps.
- Select Call of Duty app.
- Tick on “Enable custom settings for this app” option.
- Scroll down and enable options like
– Use Fake GPU info
-Use fake CPU/RAM info
-Advanced RAM spoofing
- Scroll down and select “use custom template option”.
- Choose the appropriate GPU according to your device which is higher than the minimum requirements listed above.
- If you have a flagship phone, then you can select the highest GPU option. For instance, if you have Adreno, select the highest Adreno GPU or if you have Mali then select the highest Mali GPU.
- Finally, scroll down and enable simple map bugger option.
- Exit the GlTools.
- Launch Call of Duty Mobile app and you will see all the highest settings.
Remember, if anything goes wrong, you can always uninstall the game and install a fresh copy.