The popular OnePlus 5 and the 5T phones are now receiving new and exciting OTA updates with latest features from the manufacturer. Oxygen OS 9.0.7 is the latest OTA update that incorporates more of the promised Oxygen OS 9.5 features currently available in the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. OnePlus has now added the built-in screen recorder feature that can be accessed right in the Quick Settings panel under Edit > Screen Recorder. The manufacture has also added the most anticipated Fnatic mode – which is the new and improved gaming mode from Oxygen OS 9.5. So download and install Oxygen OS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and 5T.
Oxygen OS 9.0.7 comes with the latest June 2019 security patch level too. This is also a big incremental update for the phones as it integrates many new features including general bug fixes and system improvements as well. This includes the fixing on Speed Dial issue. More and more Oxygen OS 9.5 features will come to OnePlus 5 variants including the ZenMode, Digital Wellbeing, etc. For your information, all of these features are already available in the latest Open Beta updates. See the full OOS 9.0.7 update log below:
• Updated Android security patch to 2019.6
• Added Screen Recorder feature (Quick Settings -> Edit -> Screen Recorder)
• Added Quick Reply in Landscape Mode (Settings -> Utilities -> Quick Reply in Landscape)
• General bug fixes and system improvements
• Added Fnatic mode (Settings -> Utilities -> Gaming Mode)
• Fixed issue with Speed Dial
Download Oxygen OS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and 5T
Here we have listed the incremental OTA updates for the latest Oxygen OS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and 5T. The OTA comes in a large package of around 400 MB in size. The full stock firmware zip links will be posted once they are available. So stay tuned.
Meanwhile, you can easily install it using stock recovery method or ADB sideload method. You can also try downloading the OTA update zip using a VPN app and changing the location of device to Germany or Canada and then check for updates via settings.
So go to settings > system updates > check for OTA updates.
Incremental OTA updates download: (From Oxygen OS 9.0.6 to 9.0.7)
- Oxygen OS 9.0.7 Pie for OnePlus 5 | Official Download | AFH Mirror
- Oxygen OS 9.0.7 Pie for OnePlus 5T | Official Download | AFH mirror
Full stock firmware update zips: Oxygen OS 9.0.7
- Oxygen OS 9.0.7 Pie for OnePlus 5 | Official Link | coming soon…
- Oxygen OS 9.0.7 Pie for OnePlus 5T | Official Link | AFH mirror
For the full stock firmware zips, simply download it to phone storage and perform a local upgrade or flash it directly using TWRP recovery; if your Android is rooted. But first, check if it has a compatibility zip. If it does remove it, create the zip and then flash it using TWRP recovery. If you need TWRP recovery, get it from the Oxygen OS 5.1.7 post. How to install tutorial: How to Update OnePlus 5/5T to Android 9.0 Pie based on Oxygen OS 9.0.1