Table of Contents Hide
Updated: CODM APK and OBB files are now available for download. The Call Of Duty Mobile game is still in its beta testing stage and has already become so popular. Ever since its launch, a couple of months ago, the game has already surpassed 10 million per-registrations on Play Store worldwide. Now, the beta testing is rolling out in phases. It first started with Asian region specifically in India, then rolled out to Australia, and eventually expanded to Canada starting today. Despite restrictive beta testing, the game has quickly gained popularity and played across the globe using a VPN. So download the latest Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.4 game along with APK and OBB files.
Call of Duty Mobile just updated to version 1.0.4 and is now rolling out in Canada and Australia. Activision in association with Tencent games revealed the next beta testing location; that is Canada. CODM 1.0.4 APK can be downloaded from the Play Store right now from Australia and Canada starting now. The update weighs 664 MB in size that features various big fixes from the previous v1.0.3. It has all the gameplay features unlocked including the Multiplayer gameplay similar to Counter Strike and Battle Royale gameplay similar to PUBG mobile.
Not much is known about the latest update as of now. There is no specific change log from the developers. Now, although the game is in beta testing stage and only available in Canada, you can still download it and play it from anywhere in the world using a VPN. This is not a server side update. So you will need the latest Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.4 APK and OBB files. Following we have made the APK and instructions as well.
Download Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.4 APK and OBB file
The COD Mobile beta 4 is a big patch that weighs around 664 MB in size. But if you haven’t installed previous version yet, then you will need to download the complete APK and OBB file that weighs around 2 GB in total when extracted.
Call of Duty Mobile on Play Store:
You can also register or download the COD: Mobile app officially from the Play Store. You can update it through Play Store, if available. If you don’t see any update on the Play Store, then clear the cache of the store and then relaunch it.
Call of Duty Mobile APK and OBB download:
Alternatively, you can manually download the Call of Duty Mobile APK file and obb file and start playing on your Android device using the following instructions. For countries in North America like United States, European countries like UK, Asian countries like India, South America you can pre-register, download APK and OBB and start playing. Instructions below.
You will need to download the COD: Mobile APK file and the full original data from below. The data file goes under
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.4 (62.19 MB) direct dl link
- Call of Duty OBB data file (Direct download link) (1.29 GB)
- Thanks to Farsroid for the download links
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.3 (previous post link) (Install and then update via Play Store)
- First ever version of COD Mobile v1.0.1
Call of Duty Mobile TapTap
TapTap is the recommended client to download and install the latest version of Call of Duty Mobile app on Android phones. It is safe.
You may also like:
- How to Fix Errors in Call of Duty Mobile and Troubleshooting guide
- Call of Duty on Apple iOS, iPhones, iPads.
How to install Call of Duty: Mobile 1.0.4 or later?
The COD Mobile v1.0.4 APK and OBB is not yet available. So download and install the v1.0.3 and update it via Play Store.
- First, you will need to register for the mobile version from the Play Store (link above)
- Download the latest Call of Duty: Mobile APK file and the OBB data file. Get it from our previous post or from above.
- Extract the zip files to get the
- Transfer the COD mobile APK file to phone storage and install it. (Do not open it yet)
- Now, launch a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Go to the directory
Android/obband create a folder named
- Now, enter the newly created folder and transfer the COD mobile data file there.
- Now, go to Play Store and update your Call of Duty Mobile game to v1.0.4.
- Now, if you are in Canada or Australia, then you can launch the app and play it directly.
- For users outside India, use a VPN app and set the location to Australia or Canada.