Updated: Full Stock firmware for OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS 9.5.6 is now available for download for bothe Global and EU variants. The regular OnePlus 7 is now available on sale and is already in the hands of thousands of people across the globe. The latest flagships including the Oneplus 7 and 7 Pro saw some major camera improvements in the past – especially towards camera. With the latest Oxygen OS updates it sure has brought significant changes to OnePlus Camera. For OnePlus 7, the previous update featured camera correction in contrast and color, improvements to white balance, accuracy and stability of auto focusing, improved clarity and color of Nightscape, and much more. Here is yet another Oxygen OS 9.5.6 OTA update for the same.
Moreover, the new Oxygen OS 9.5.6 also packs the latest June 2019 security patch level. It also fixed the auto brightness sensitivity issue that some users were facing. You will also see improved audio quality while phone calls. Most importantly, optimized photo quality for the OnePlus camera app. Rest are general bug fixes and improvements to the system. So download and install the latest OxygenOS 9.5.6 OTA update for regular OnePlus 7 update.
As you can see, this is a small OTA update with a bump for Android security, and some cosmetic changes. The OTA weighs mere 115 MB is size. We also have Android Q Beta rolling out for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro right now!
What’s new with Oxygen OS 9.5.6 for OnePlus 7?
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.6
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Optimized photo quality
Previous Oxygen OS 9.5.5 update log:
• Updated Android security patch to 2019.5
• General bug fixes and improvements
• Improved overall contrast and color performance
• Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
• Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
• Improve brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
Download latest Oxygen OS 9.5.6 for OnePlus 7 – OTA update and Full Stock Firmware
Now, there are different variants of OnePlus 7 model numbers. The global variant (includes USA unlocked), Indian variant, and the EU variant. There are different updates for different devices. Other than that there are carrier variants of OnePlus 7 in the United States from T-Mobile, Verizon, and more.
Packages with build tag GM57AA are intended for the following variants:
- GM1901: India
- GM1905: Global (?)
Packages with build tag GM57BA are intended for the following variant:
- GM1903: EU
Full stock firmware downloads:
The full stock firmware updates for the latest Oxygen OS 9.5.5 will be updated soon. So stay tuned. Meanwhile you can download the previous Oxygen OS 9.5.4 if you need them. You can also use a VPN and connect to Canada or Germany to download latest OxygenOS OTA updates.
You can easily install the full firmware package or full ROM zips via Local Upgrade method; provided that the firmware version or build number you are trying to install is higher than the already existing firmware build.
OnePlus 7 GM57AA (Global) variant
- Download Oxygen OS 9.5.6: OnePlus7Oxygen_14.O.12_OTA_012_all_1906211401
- Download OOS 9.5.5: OnePlus7Oxygen_14.O.11_OTA_011_all_1906072127
- Download OOS 9.5.4: OnePlus7Oxygen_14.O.10_OTA_010_all_1905230221
OnePlus 7 GM57BA (EU) variant
- Download Oxygen OS 9.5.6: OnePlus7Oxygen_14.E.12_OTA_012_all_1906211402
- OOS 9.5.5: OnePlus7Oxygen_14.E.11_OTA_011_all_1906072127
- 9.5.4: OnePlus7Oxygen_14.E.10_OTA_010_all_1905230229
How to update? Visit the following tutorial:
Oxygen OS 9.5.5 is now rolling out for OnePlus 7 [OTA downloads]
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.