Table of Contents Hide
Samsung Experience Launcher, or so called the TouchWiz Home, is now being updated to version 188.8.131.52. The latest Samsung Launcher brings Landscape mode or Auto Rotate support for Home Screen, App Drawer, Settings, and the entire Samsung Launcher. This is a great news for users anticipating this features for their Galaxy devices. Download the latest Samsung Experience TouchWiz Home APK from below.
Ever since Android 8.0 Oreo, the TouchWiz launcher has been renamed to Samsung Experience Home. Even though the latest Samsung Launcher is based on Samsung Experience 9.0, it is targeted towards Android 7.0 Nougat or above. This means, it can now support devices such as Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy J7(2017), J5(2017), J3(2017), Galaxy A7(2017), Galaxy Note FE. This will also bring you the latest Galaxy S9 or S9+ user interface to your device.
Apart from the Landscape mode through the UX, the issue of the management options of app icons and widgets not being shown is fixed. So download and install the latest Samsung Launcher APK, also known as Samsung Experience Home or TouchWiz Home. See tutorial below on how to enable Auto Rotate option for all.
Download Latest Samsung Launcher APK: Samsung Experience TouchWiz Home
Here is the latest Samsung Launcher APK. It is also known as
Google Play Store Link:
You may also like:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ Launcher
- Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ Launcher
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launcher
- Download latest Galaxy Launcher from Play Store
- Good Lock 2018 APK
How to enable Landscape mode on latest Samsung Launcher?
- First, make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest Samsung Experience Home on your Galaxy device.
- Go to home screen and press and hold in the middle of the home screen to get settings panel.
- Go to Home Screen settings option.
- Scroll to the very end.
- Disable the option Portrait mode only.
This will enable the Landscape mode and prevent the Home screen from being in Portrait mode.