Table of Contents Hide
ZTE started enrolling the Axon 7 users for the Android 8.0 Oreo Beta program to improve the flagship in the series. Axon 7 became very popular for the stunning hardware specifications at affordable prices and the software support as well. Now, there is a new Oreo firmware update roling out for the Chinese variant of the Axon 7 with a build number 0B11. It features Android version 8.0, MiFavor 5.2, and latest March 2018 security patch. So download and install the latest B11 Oreo update for Axon 7.
Today, one of the variants of Axon 7 AG2017V is receiving a new Android 8.0 Oreo OTA update officially from ZTE. It comes with a new firmware build number ZTE_A2017V3.0.0B11. The B11 build features the latest March 2018 Android Security Patch. It also sports the new MiFavor 5.2 user interface. Also, check out the features and changelog from below.
The OTA update weighs around 125 MB in size for users coming from B10 to B11. This is the third OTA update from the B07 Oreo update. You may also like the latest stable B35 OTA update for the Axon 7.
What’s new with MiFavor 5.2 based on Android 8.0 Oreo update?
Android 8.0 + MiFavor 5.2 updated features:
- Add desktop add shortcuts, more convenient;
- Add a key picture-in-picture, rich video experience;
- New negative one screen function, support global search, life service and news;
- cloud folder to support social life, business office applications push;
- New status bar discoloration shows the call status, front and back desk call interface to switch freely;
- Contact smart group function, according to the region by company information automatically divided;
- new text messages directly delete and set the read function, SMS notification direct reply, intelligent and quick;
- eye pattern blue filter can be adjusted, caring eyes;
- Time story title editor, record your mood;
- New schedule guide function, step by step tips;
- calculator history view, to help you remember;
- Camera increase interest-screen snapshot feature, wonderful capture;
As you can see in the above screenshots, the quick settings UI has changed with a more darker look. The settings apps also features the new and updated icons.
Download Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo MiFavor 5.2 0B11 OTA update
Following are the latest Chinese Axon 7 variant Oreo update. You can download The international or global variants of Axon 7 ZTE_A2017G will soon receive the same. So stay tuned for we will update the post for more OTA downloads.
Axon 7 B11 OTA update:
- Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo | Download OTA B10 to B11
The OTA can be installed using ADB sideload method or stock recovery method as well. Read – How to install OTA updates?
Axon 7 B11 Full EDL stock firmware update:
- Axon 7 B11 full EDL firmware package | Download ZTE_A2017V3.0.0B11
The full EDL package consists of the full stock firmware files like the recovery, system, data, and much more. It can be useful in upgrading, restoring the device to complete stock, unrooting, etc.
How to update?
However, if you are planning to flash it directly using TWRP, then is how to flash the B11 firmware zip using TWRP recovery:
- Make sure your device has an unlocked bootloader.
- Make sure you have flashed the latest TWRP 3.2.
- Take a full Nandroid backup from TWRP recovery.
- Extract or unpack zip,
- Delete all getprop lines in the updater script,
- Repack the zip,
- Flash it.