OnePlus 3 and 3T are now receiving another update to the stunning Hydrogen OS (H2OS) Beta version. H2OS Beta 18 comes to OnePlus 3 and the H2OS Beta 12 comes to OnePlus 3T. It features a new OnePlus Launcher v2.1.5 with several design changes here and there. The first thing you will notice is the modified folder icon style, the preview folder now supports the first four icons, you can switch between folders by swiping left and right.
Several stock apps have been updated in this version of HydrogenOS. This includes the stock OnePlus Gallery app which has been updated to V1.8. It supports viewing RAW format images. Secondly, the File Manager v1.7.1. It support searching file by long pressing edit option. The rest are firmware optimizations and system bug fixes.
All these updates will be deployed with the next Oxygen OS Beta OTA update. The next OOS Beta 21 for OnePlus 3 and Beta 12 for OnePlus 3Tshall feature all these update including the Launcher 2.1.5. The OTA update will roll out soon.
Update log for H2OS Beta 18/12
OnePlus Launcher update to V2.1.5:
- Modify the folder icon style
- Supports the first four icons in the preview folder
- Folders can be switched between left and right by sliding
- Support for two-finger operation when moving icons
Gallery updated to V1.8:
- – Support for white background themes
- – Support for viewing RAW format photos
File Manager Update to V1.7.1:
- – support the search file after long press the edit operation
- – a new account design interface
- – Adjust the default avatar for contact details
- – Supports switching sRGB on screen mode in night mode
- – Consolidate the same number of call records
- – to solve the connection part of the Bluetooth device power consumption problems
- – to solve the fingerprint payment may lead to increased power consumption problems
OnePlus Launcher V2.1.5 APK Download
Update: The APK files for the latest apps in the H2OS Beta update are now available for downloads. Some apps are available. However, some will be updated soon. So stay tuned.
You can also download the update from below and extract the OnePlus Launcher v2.1.5 APK file using this tutorial.
Download latest HydrogenOS H2OS Open Beta update
HydrogenOS H2OS Beta 18 for OnePlus 3 | Download | Full firmware package
HydrogenOS H2OS Beta 12 for OnePlus 3T | Download | Full firmware package
How to install H2OS?
In order to install the Hydrogen OS over the existing Oxygen OS, you can do a simple Local Upgrade. The Local upgrade can be found under Settings > System Updates and click on the Settings icon in top right. The installation procedure for Local Upgrade (Click here).
Here is a brief tutorial on how to flash full stock firmware onto OnePlus 5:
- Download the Oxygen OS Full ROM zip from above.
- Transfer it to your device storage.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to System Updates option.
- Tap on the top right corner settings icon.
- Choose Local Upgrade option.
- Tap on the Oxygen OS OTA zip file.
- Allow the installation.