A new AOSP ROM is now available for OnePlus 3/3T devices based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Developed by XDA member RajaMu, the ROM is currently in testing (alpha) phase and provides a rather stock experience, unlike other ROMs which have been making rounds for the OnePlus 3/3T.
The Exodus ROM also comes with a built-in kernel to bring out the most of your OnePlus device and makes various battery and performance based optimizations offering an experience at par with the Stock OxygenOS Firmware.
Feature List In Exodus ROM For OnePlus 3/3T
Exodus, akin to every custom ROM out there, comes with added features over Stock Android. The features provided are both for aesthetic and performance oriented purposes. The full list is provided below:
- Support for Substratum Rootless
- Enforcing kernel for better security
- Snapdragon apps (Camera: Work In Progress)
- Status Bar Customization
- Power menu customization
- VoLTE support
- Performance Optimizations
- UI cleanup in favor of better battery life
- Vanilla Feel
Install Exodus ROM On OnePlus 3/3T
- Exodus OnePlus 3 | Download
- GApps | Download(Official)
- Root: SuperSU V2.82|| Magisk V13.0
- TWRP (3.1.1-2) | OnePlus 3 | OnePlus 3T
Note: Make sure that you are running your OnePlus 3/3T device on an Unlocked Bootloader and a custom recovery.
- Perform a Nandroid Backup
- Download EXODUS-7.1.2 ROM zip & 64-bit GApps for your device
- Move the downloaded files to the root of your internal storage
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery
- Flash the Exodus ROM zip
- Flash the Gapps without rebooting your device
- (Optional) Root your device using either SuperSU or Magisk
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik
- Reboot to System
Note: The ROM currently has a non-functional camera and hence cannot be considered as a daily driver. Ardent Camera users are requested to wait for another update or a patch until the developer fixes the issue
Source: XDA Developers
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.