Table of Contents
The Verizon carrier has now stepped into the Marshmallow game. Following the deployment of the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for many of its supported Samsung devices like the Galaxy S5, Note Edge, and more, the US carrier has now deployed the same for the Galaxy Note 4. This is the same TouchWiz firmware that is available for many premium Verizon Galaxy devices. It brings all the Marshmallow goodies like Google Now on Tap, granular app permissions, Doze Mode, and many other features. The build number has been updated to the newer N910VVRU2CPD1 over the prior N910VVRU2BPA1 Android 5.1.1 firmware. As seen on the Galaxy Note Edge, the PD1 comes with Ultra-High-Quality Audio, Android for Work, a newer TouchWiz UI and much more. So hit the download section below and grab the Marshmallow update for the Verizon Note 4 SM-N910V. UPDATE: There is a new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based firmware available with build N910VVRU2CPF3. This comes with some bug fixes and stability improvements.
Download Marshmallow For Verizon Note 4 SM-N910V
It is recommended that you download the firmware file from the tool listed below in the first link. Download the firmware directly from Samsung servers with a new tool. It needs no speed restrictions or subscription from the first link You may also proceed with the third party websites from link 2.
- Tool to Download Verizon Note 4 Firmware
→ Download | Faster download method without bandwidth restriction.
- Marshmallow for Verizon Note 4 SM-N910V (N910VVRU2CPF3)
→ Download [Mirror] | File: VZW-N910VVRU2CPF3-20160628140739.zip
- Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
→ Download [Mirror] | File: N910VVRU2CPD1_N910VVZW2CPD1_VZW.zip
- More firmware builds for Galaxy Note 4 N910G N910H N910C etc.
- Android M for Note 4 US carriers.
You may also like:
- Verizon Note 4: Unlock bootloader, root, TWRP
- Root Note 4 on Marshmallow (All variants)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ROM Apps and Features.
N910VVRU2CPF3/PD1 Verizon Note 4 Firmware Details and Changelog?
- Software Update to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS.
- Based on newer AOSP source MMB29M plus
- Ultra-High-Quality Audio
- Android for Work
- Latest Samsung TouchWiz UI
- Now on Tap
- Doze Mode for battery performance
- App permissions for security and privacy
- Many bug fixes
- Stability & performance enhancements
How to Update Verizon Note 4 to Marshmallow with New N910VVRU2CPF3 Firmware?
This is a full firmware file. hence, you will need to install it using the usual Odin method that most of the Samsung devices require. Hence, you will need to download the firmware of your choice from above and follow our detailed Odin installation tutorial for Samsung devices from here: How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Note 4 with full Odin firmware file?.
How can the above Odin tutorial help you?
- It will let you upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android 6.0.1 OS.
- Unbrick your Galaxy device
- Fix boot loop and force closes.
- Restore/Revert back to Stock on your Galaxy Note Edge.
- Unroot or remove custom recovery like TWRP from Galaxy Edge.
Follow and like us on social media. For queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.