The most anticipated Pixel feature drop is finally rolling out alongside June 2023 security patch. The Pixel feature drop brings the most awaited camera features to the Google Pixel lineup. Here, download the latest Google Camera 8.9 APK from the latest June 2023 Pixel Feature Drop.
The latest Feature Drop brings two key features to the Google Camera app. One is the addition of Macro Focus feature for the Pixel 7 Pro while video recording. However, this feature is currently exclusive to the Pixel 7 Pro. You can wait for the GCAM 8.9 MOD to unlock it for all the other devices.
Another great addition to the Pixel camera app include seamless hands-free photography. Pixel 6 and newer phones can now take self-timed photos using hand gestures. Simply raise your palm to trigger the timer, and after setting it for 3 or 10 seconds, you’ll be able to capture perfect moments without touching your device.
Google’s June 2023 update brings new features, helpful tools, enhancements, device stability, connectivity, and performance for smartphones, the Pixel Watch, and also FitBit. Some of these include Google Assistant safety check, car crash detection, export transcripts to Google Docs, refined Haptic Experience, and much more.
Pixel 6 and newer phones can now apply cinematic wallpapers. Utilizing AI, these wallpapers transform your 2D photos into dynamic 3D scenes, creating a magical and personalized look. Additionally, you can also download the emoji wallpapers app to craft vibrant and animated backgrounds that reflect your unique personality and mood.
The previous GCCAM 8.8.224 featured two new upgrades – faster Night Sight photo capture like the Pixel 7 Pro device. Now, you can take night photos much faster on older Pixel devices as well.
The other is Magic Eraser feature available for all Pixel devices. You don’t need a Google One subscription to use Magic Eraser anymore on Pixel phones. Access it using Google Photos.
However, if you want the latest Google Camera features right now, then download the latest GCAM 8.8 APK from below.
Google Camera 8.9 features
- Macro Focus feature for the Pixel 7 Pro while video recording
- Self-timed photos by simply raising your palm to trigger the timer after setting it for 3 or 10 seconds.
- Pixel 7 like Faster Night Sight for Pixel 6 and 6 Pro and more devices.
- Magic Eraser is now available on all Pixel phones
- The quick settings button at the top now has corresponding icons for each capture mode.
- For video, the quick settings show the current quality and indicate whether or not the “Speech Enhancement” is enabled.
- The motion mode shutter icon has been changed for Pixel 6 and up.
- Added “Modes” tab opening animation that was missing in the previous version.
- Added the “Frequent Faces” feature which was disabled some time ago.
Changes for Pixel 7 and 7 Pro:
- Updated the zoom slider interface.
- Updated Night sight now allows you to choose the shooting interval from 3 to 6 seconds. (Also applicable to automatic Night sight in Camera mode)
- Added new “Cinematic” mode.
- Added 10-bit-HDR switch to the quick settings in video mode.
- Added “Auto Macro” switch in the settings for the Pixel 7 Pro.
Google Camera 8.9 camera app screenshots:
Google Camera 8.9 APK Download
Here download the latest Google Camera 8.9.097 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 13+) APK extracted directly from the Play Store.
Starting with Android 11, Google released apps in Split APKs (multiple APKs) format. This means the app is split into several packages including the base and config APK files. This solves the compatibility issue and helps install apps like the Google Camera APK on any Android device featuring different dpi, screen resolution, screen size, architecture, and more.
Hence, the package size also increases. The previous Google Camera APK we listed weighed a whopping 200 MB in size before installation.
APK Download Multi-Language Bundle
- Google Camera 8.9 APKS (211 MB)
- Installation: Install Split APKS or APKM apps
Download Google Camera 8.7.250 APK For Wear OS
- GCAM 8.7.250 APKS for Wear OS | Telegram Channel | APK Mirror
- GCAM 8.7 APK for Wear OS | Telegram Channel | APK Mirror
Download Google Camera update from Play Store
You can get the new update from the Play Store or download it directly from below. It should work with the Pixel 7 series and 6 series. Older versions like Pixel 5, 5 XL, Pixel 4, 4 XL, Pixel 3, 3 XL, and more will need to wait for the GCAM 8.7 mods below.
How to install Google Camera on your Android device manually?
- Download the Google Camera APKs file to phone storage.
- Download and install either SAI (direct download SAI-4.5.apk) or the Apktool M installer. Direct link Apktool_M_v2.4.0.
- Launch Apktool M and locate the GCAM APKs file.
- Select the file and click install.
- Select all the options.
- Launch the game and enjoy!
GCAM 8.9 APK Download
Following we will list the latest Gcam 8.7 MOD APK from various developers like BSG, cstark, Arnova, Parrot. So stay tuned while the development takes place in real time. This will bring support for Android 13, 12, 11, or earlier.
- Download GCAM 8.9 APK port (coming soon…)
- Download stable GCAM 8.8 APK
- Stable GCAM 8.6 APK by BSG for all Android phones
- Download stable GCAM 8.4 APK by Parrot for your Android phones
- GCAM GO 3.8 APK For All Android Phones With Night Sight, HDR+, and AUX
- Get GCAM For Every Samsung Galaxy Device Exynos and Snapdragon
- Best GCAM 8.6.263 APK by Arnova and BSG
- Gcam 8.4.600 MOD APK Download
- Best Collection of GCAM 8.1 APK for all Android devices
- Download GCAM For Any Android Device
- Gcam 8.4 APK by Arnova
- Stable GCAM 8.4.400 APK V2
- Google Camera Go 2.8 APK for all Android phones [GCAM GO 2.8]
- Gcam 8.3 APK Mod from Pixel 6 Pro
- Gcam 8.2.400 APK
Also, join our Telegram Channel.