Google released March 2023 security patch last month, followed by the latest April 2023 security update earlier this week. This fixed over 100 vulnerabilities and bugs in Android OS and Pixel phones. Last month’s March 2023 feature drop brought Pixel-exclusive updates from Google along with the new Google Camera 8.8. However, it only came to the latest Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro devices. Here, download the latest Google Camera 8.8 APK for Pixel 6, 6 Pro, Pixel 5, 5XL, 5a, Pixel 4XL, 4, 4a, and more.
The latest GCAM 8.8.244 update features two new features. The first one is faster Night Sight photo capture like the Pixel 7 Pro device and the Magic Eraser for all.
You can take night photos much faster on older Pixel devices. Moreover, the most anticipated Magic Eraser feature is now available to all Pixel devices. Plus, it’s free!
You don’t need to pay for the Magic Eraser feature on any Pixel phone. You can access this feature from Google Photos > Edit > Tools > Hit the Magic Eraser icon.
April 2023 security patch is now available for the Pixel 7 series, Pixel 6 series, and older devices like Pixel 4a (5G), Pixel 5, and Pixel 5a (5G). The update may be delayed to June 2023 for some phones.
However, if you want the latest Google Camera features right now, then download the latest GCAM 8.8 APK from below.
Google Camera 8.8 features
- Pixel 7 like Faster Night Sight for Pixel 6 and 6 Pro and more devices.
- Magic Eraser is now available on all Pixel phones
- The quick settings button at the top now has corresponding icons for each capture mode.
- For video, the quick settings show the current quality and indicate whether or not the “Speech Enhancement” is enabled.
- The motion mode shutter icon has been changed for Pixel 6 and up.
- Added “Modes” tab opening animation that was missing in the previous version.
- Added the “Frequent Faces” feature which was disabled some time ago.
Changes for Pixel 7 and 7 Pro:
- Updated the zoom slider interface.
- Updated Night sight now allows you to choose the shooting interval from 3 to 6 seconds. (Also applicable to automatic Night sight in Camera mode)
- Added new “Cinematic” mode.
- Added 10-bit-HDR switch to the quick settings in video mode.
- Added “Auto Macro” switch in the settings for the Pixel 7 Pro.
Google Camera 8.7 camera app screenshots:
We are still waiting for the 3 new core Pixel 7 camera features including Magic Eraser, Real Tone, and Cinematic Blur to come to the Pixel 6 Pro going back to either the Pixel 4a or Pixel 4.
Last month, we published all the Pixel 7 Feather wallpapers and curated culture and community wallpapers for all smartphones. You can also get the latest ringtones using the Google Sounds APK as well.
Apart from the phones, Google also launched a brand new Pixel Watch and updated several Google apps in support of Wear OS as well as Android.
Also, start tuned for the upcoming Google Camera 9.0 which will be released soon.
The latest version of Google Camera also works on Wear OS 2.0+ devices connected to Android phones. Some features are not available on all devices.
Google Camera 8.8 APK Download
Here download the latest Google Camera 22.214.171.1240435764.11 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 13+) APK extracted directly from the Play Store.
Starting with Android 11, Google released apps in Split APKs (multiple APKs) format. This means the app is split into several packages including the base and config APK files. This solves the compatibility issue and helps install apps like the Google Camera APK on any Android device featuring different dpi, screen resolution, screen size, architecture, and more.
Hence, the package size also increases. The previous Google Camera APK we listed weighed a whopping 200 MB in size before installation.
APK Download Multi-Language Bundle
- Google Camera 8.8 APKS (350 MB)
- Installation: Install Split APKS or APKM apps
- Google Camera 8.8 APK (25 MB)
Download Google Camera 8.7.250 APK For Wear OS
- GCAM 8.7.250 APKS for Wear OS | Telegram Channel | APK Mirror
- GCAM 8.7 APK for Wear OS | Telegram Channel | APK Mirror
Download Google Camera update from Play Store
You can get the new update from the Play Store or download it directly from below. It should work with the Pixel 7 series and 6 series. Older versions like Pixel 5, 5 XL, Pixel 4, 4 XL, Pixel 3, 3 XL, and more will need to wait for the GCAM 8.7 mods below.
How to install Google Camera on your Android device manually?
- Download the Google Camera APKs file to phone storage.
- Download and install either SAI (direct download SAI-4.5.apk) or the Apktool M installer. Direct link Apktool_M_v2.4.0.
- Launch Apktool M and locate the GCAM APKs file.
- Select the file and click install.
- Select all the options.
- Launch the game and enjoy!
GCAM 8.8 APK Download
Here is the latest Gcam 8.8 MOD APK for all Android devcies from various developers like BSG, cstark, Arnova, Parrot. So stay tuned while the development takes place in real time. This will bring support for Android 14, 13, 12, 11, or earlier.
- Download GCAM 8.8 APK port
- Download GCAM 8.7 MOD APK
- Stable GCAM 8.6 APK by BSG for all Android phones
- Download stable GCAM 8.4 APK by Parrot for your Android phones
- GCAM GO 3.8 APK For All Android Phones With Night Sight, HDR+, and AUX
- Get GCAM For Every Samsung Galaxy Device Exynos and Snapdragon
- Best GCAM 8.6.263 APK by Arnova and BSG
- Gcam 8.4.600 MOD APK Download
- Best Collection of GCAM 8.1 APK for all Android devices
- Download GCAM For Any Android Device
- Gcam 8.4 APK by Arnova
- Stable GCAM 8.4.400 APK V2
- Google Camera Go 2.8 APK for all Android phones [GCAM GO 2.8]
- Gcam 8.3 APK Mod from Pixel 6 Pro
- Gcam 8.2.400 APK
Also, join our Telegram Channel.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.