Apart from the Android OS, Google also has an Android Go Edition featuring a super lightweight operating system for low-end smartphones; we are talking 1GB RAM or less. This means that the lightweight OS also comes with Go Edition apps including the Google Search Go, Files Go, Gallery Go, Maps Go, Assistant Go, and most importantly, the Google Camera Go APK.
The Camera GO app just got updated to v3.6 featuring several new features including a QR code scanner; which allows you to quickly and easily scan QR codes from the Camera app. This was the most anticipated feature that all camera apps should have.
The update also features faster and higher quality Night Mode. Night Mode for Camera GO is similar to the Night Sight feature in the original Google Camera app. Now, you can take photos in low lighting conditions quickly and in more detail. Apart from all this, you get general bug fixes and compatibility for all Android phones.
Here download the latest Google Camera Go 3.6 APK for all Android devices.
Google Camera Go App Features & Patch Notes
The Camera Go is a light version of the original Google Camera app, available with the Android GO Edition firmware. It comes with features like Night Mode for photography in low lighting conditions, HDR+ for dynamic photos, and also supports Auxiliary cameras or secondary camera lenses.
We have extracted the original Google Camera GO 3.6 APK for the entire community here.
While the Google Camera Go app does not have a Play Store listing and there is no changelog, we have tested the app ourselves and found the following features.
It comes in support of low-end smartphones running the Android Go Edition such as the Nokia 1.3. We have extracted and tested the latest Camera Go app ourselves. It has 4 basic camera modes – photo, video, portrait mode, and translate option on the dashboard.
On the top, you have the settings gear icon, photo gallery/manager, and a flash indicator. Settings include options like Flash, Timer, Face Retouch, selfie mirror image, and grid.
Here is a general list of features in Camera Go:
• Use Portrait Mode to give your photos a professional look by focusing on your subject, as the background appears gently blurred.
• Keep the colors rich and details crisp using Night Mode.
• With smart storage features and early warning notifications, Camera Go makes sure you never miss a moment by helping you free up space for your photos when you need it most.
• With Google Lens built into Camera Go, you can see the world in your language by pointing your camera lens at the foreign text.
The Camera Go 3.6 APK size has also been increased to 100 MB. So we can expect some under-the-hood stability improvements and compatibility with more Android devices. Currently, Camera Go 3.6 APK supports Android 8.0 Oreo, 9 Pie, 10, 11, 12, 13.
Latest Google Camera GO 3.6 APK Download
Here is the latest Google Camera Go 3.6.455515391_release (arm64-v8a) APK now available for download. The app has been extracted directly from the Nokia 1.3 phone running Android Go OS. It has been tested working on many Android devices – new and old.
It works on Samsung Exynos processors as well. So users who have a tough time running Gcam on their Samsung devices with Exynos processors can settle for the Google Camera Go. This includes Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10, Note 20/10, Galaxy S8 series, S9 series, S7 series.
Updated Google Camera Go 3.6.455515391_release (arm-v7a) supporting Android 13, 12, 11, 10 ,9 Pie, 8 Oreo, or even older.
- Google Camera Go 3.6 APK (arm-v7a) | Telegram Channel | AFH Mirror
- Google Camera Go 3.6 APK (arm64) | Telegram Channel | AFH Mirror
- Previous Google Camera Go 3.3 (post link)
- Previous Google Camera Go 2.12.422 (arm-v7a) | Post link
GCAM GO 3.6 APK | Google Camera Go 3.6 MOD APK
However, most of these features are only available on select Android Go Edition smartphones. In order to unlock all the features for your Android device, then download the GCAM GO APK.
The Camera Go edition can run on any Android device including Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, Nokia, and more.
It can work on almost any hardware you throw it on; be it Exynos, Snapdragon, MediaTek, or any other chipset.
Features like support for secondary camera lenses (auxiliary cameras) for some phones, Night Mode (similar to Night Sight), and HDR+ can be found in the latest Camera Go MODS.
Screenshots or GCAM GO:
The APK supports multiple camera lenses, Night Mode for night photography in low lighting, and HDR+. Night Mode is the same feature as Night Sight from the original Google Camera for the Pixel lineup or the latest Gcam ports. Thanks to developer Shamim.
- Download GCAM GO 3.6 APK [Google Camera Go MOD APK v3.6]
- Gcam Go 3.3 MOD APK by Shamim
- Gcam Go 3.3 MOD APK Mirror | Mediafire mirror (Mirror)
- Gcam Go 3.3 MOD APK| Official link
- Stable Gcam Go APK Download for Android 8 Oreo, 9 Pie, 10, 11, 12+
- Download Gcam Go 2.12 APK with AUX multiple camera lens support
- Download Gcam Go APK with Night Mode
More Gcam mods:
- Download GCAM 8.4 APK MOD for all Android devices | Google Camera 8.4 MOD APK Port
- Download Google Camera Go 2.8 APK for all Android phones [GCAM GO 2.8]
- Download Google Camera 8.4.300 APK with Pixel 6 camera features [GCAM 8.4.300]
- Google Camera 8.3 APK From Pixel 6 and 6 Pro | GCAM 8.3 APK Download
- Google Camera 8.2.4 APK With Astrophotography Time Lapse Mode (Gcam 8.2.400)
- Gcam 8.2 APK For All Android Devices | Latest Google Camera 8.2 APK MOD
- Zoran’s GCAM 7.4 For Samsung Galaxy Devices Exynos/Snapdragon variants
- Gcam 7.4 APK for all Android devices
- Gcam 7.3 APK port from Pixel 4 for all Android devices
- Download Stable Google Camera 7.2 APK Mod
- Download Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK Mod
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
- The best config file for your Android devices
Join our Telegram Channel.