Google is actively developing the Android Go Edition firmware and all of its apps including Google Go, Gallery Go, Assistant Go, Files Go, and – most importantly – Camera Go. While the Android Go Edition OS is designed for budget smartphones (even sub-$100 phones) with low-end hardware specifications, the Go Edition apps have become extremely popular among regular Android users as well. Especially the Camera Go APK, which just got updated to version 2.12.
Following the success of the regular Google camera app, on the Pixel devices, Google released a Lite version of Camera Go. The Google Camera Go APK just got updated to v2.12.422490447 in two variants the arm-v7a and arm64.
In addition to this, many Gcam developers have deployed Google camera MODs for non-Pixel smartphones. The Gcam Go edition can run on any Android device. Gcam Go including the original Google Camera Go supports many smartphones from various OEMs including Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, Nokia, and more.
While the original Google Camera mod has some restrictions like Camera2API, hardware requirements, latest Android versions, the Camera Go has no such restrictions.
The Gcam Go can work on almost any hardware you throw it on; be it Exynos, Snapdragon, MediaTek, or any other chipset. Plus, you get most of the Google Camera features as well; including Gcam 8.4 mod like Night Mode (NightSight alternative), HDR+, and more.
It may also support secondary camera lenses (auxiliary cameras) for some phones, Night Mode (similar to Night Sight), and HDR+.
The unlocked features like Night Mode and HDR+ come with a modded version of Camera Go 2.8 APK released by developer – Greatness.
Latest Google Camera Go 2.12 APK Download
The latest Google Camera Go 2.12.422490447_release (arm-v7a) APK is now available for download. The app has been extracted directly from the Nokia 1.3 phone running Android Go OS. It has been tested working on many Android devices – new and old.
It works on Samsung Exynos processors as well. So users who have a tough time running Gcam on their Samsung devices with Exynos processors can settle for the Google Camera Go. This includes Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10, Note 20/10, Galaxy S8 series, S9 series, S7 series.
Original Google Camera Go 2.12 APK features
Camera Go helps you capture beautiful images, fast.
• Use Portrait Mode to give your photos a professional look by focusing on your subject, as the background appears gently blurred.
• Capture memories at any time of day without the flash, keep the colours rich and details crisp using Night Mode.
• With smart storage features and early warning notifications, Camera Go makes sure you never miss a moment by helping you free up space for your photos when you need it most.
• With Google Lens built into Camera Go, you can see the world in your language by pointing your camera lens at the foreign text.
Note: Night mode is currently available on select compatible devices only.
- Latest Google Camera Go 2.12.422 (arm64) | Telegram Channel | AndroidFileHost
- Latest Google Camera Go 2.12.422 (arm-v7a) | Post link | Telegram Channel | AndroidFileHost
- Previous Google Camera Go 2.12 APK (arm-v7a) | Telegram Channel | Mediafire Mirror
- Google Camera Go 2.8 APK (arm64-v8a) | Telegram Channel | Mediafire Mirror
Note features like secondary camera or auxiliary camera support, Night Mode, and HDR+ are available in the GCAM GO MOD APK listed in the next section.
For more features, download the Google Gcam Go port. Simply download to your device, install, and run.
Download GCAM GO 2.12 APK: Camera Go Mod
Here is the modded Camera Go 2.5 APK available for download. Thanks to the developer Greatness for the amazing port. The latest GCAM GO 2.5 MOD now supports secondary lens, Night Mode for night photography in low lighting, and HDR+. Night Mode is the same feature as Night Sight from the original Google Camera for the Pixel lineup or the latest Gcam ports.
CameraGo Mod APK features – GCAM GO 2.5
1. Android 8 +
2. Camera2API Level: Unknown
-HDR, Nightsight and toggles like seen in google’s demo
– Nightsight Resolution increased to be like normal mode
– Grid Lines and Selfie Mirroring Option Unhidden
– 32 Bits Supported
– Minimum Android Version 8
– If you can, compare the hash of the downloaded file with the one below if you wanna make sure the apk is authentic by me. I don’t bear responsibilities if you face issues from an apk with different hash.
1. Enabled Secondary Lens (Would use ID2 no matter what). Doesn’t require Restart. For using on Oneplus phones, just change the package name to com.google.android.GoogleCamera.Go using any apk editor (Apktool M is recommended)
2. Unhidden Night Mode, Grid Mode
3. Set Maximum Night Mode Resolution to 48 MP. Would use the maximum Dimensions per your device YUV Streams
4. Activate HDR by Default. It works when Night Mode is off.
5. Saves Logcat in GcamGo/log folder
6. Removed Options that don’t work
Both Night Mode and HDR quality is quite good.
- Download Gcam Go APK with Night Mode | Google Camera Go 1.8.3 Mod APK
- CameraGo_2.5_Greatness_Special-2 (GcamGo Mod)
- CameraGo_2.5_Greatness_Special (GcamGo Mod)
- CameraGo_2.5_Greatness_210725_2109 (Original Gcam Go)
More Gcam mods:
- Download GCAM 8.4 APK MOD for all Android devices | Google Camera 8.4 MOD APK Port
- Download Google Camera Go 2.8 APK for all Android phones [GCAM GO 2.8]
- Download Google Camera 8.4.300 APK with Pixel 6 camera features [GCAM 8.4.300]
- Google Camera 8.3 APK From Pixel 6 and 6 Pro | GCAM 8.3 APK Download
- Google Camera 8.2.4 APK With Astrophotography Time Lapse Mode (Gcam 8.2.400)
- Gcam 8.2 APK For All Android Devices | Latest Google Camera 8.2 APK MOD
- Zoran’s GCAM 7.4 For Samsung Galaxy Devices Exynos/Snapdragon variants
- Gcam 7.4 APK for all Android devices
- Gcam 7.3 APK port from Pixel 4 for all Android devices
- Download Stable Google Camera 7.2 APK Mod
- Download Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK Mod
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
- The best config file for your Android devices
Join our Telegram Channel.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.