Microsoft released the final version of Windows 11 earlier this year via the stable channel. Meanwhile, Microsoft is actively developing its new OS via Beta channel and Dev channel. You can upgrade to Windows 11 for free by downloading Windows 11 ISO, Update Assistant, or via Universal Media Creation Tool.
Microsoft has published a new theme for Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems dubbed “Pantone Color of the Year 2022.” The new theme bundle includes a variety of high-quality wallpapers, and the best part is that they’re all free! The new theme pack is now available for free download from the Microsoft Store. The following is a description of the most recent theme:
The PANTONE Color of the Year for 2022 has been announced: PANTONE 17–3938 Very Peri. The color — a dynamic periwinkle blue hue with a violet-red undertone — will now start appearing in Windows 11, Teams, Microsoft Edge, PowerPoint and more, the Microsoft Design team said on Thursday.
We already posted about the Windows 11 Pantone Wallpapers in our previous post. You will find 4 brand new wallpapers in dark and light mode in our previous blog post. Here, you can download the brand new “Pantone Color of the Year 2022” Theme directly from Microsoft’s Windows Store.
Microsoft design team announced a new Pantone color of the year 2022. It has a dynamic periwinkle blue hue with a violet-red undertone. Here is what microsoft has to say.
Read the complete blogpost by the Microsoft design team here.
Download Windows 11 Pantone Color of the Year 2022 Theme
Here, you can download the latest Windows 11 Pantone Color of the Year 2022 Theme from Microsoft Store. While it will only get you Wallpapers, you can either manually set the wallpaper, or get the n Pantone Color of the Year 2022 theme and it will auto-apply new wallpaper after every hour.
You can apply the themefrom Start > Settings > Personalization > Themes, once you download and install the theme.
Here you can download the Windows 11 Pantone wallpapers with a unique color combination in 4K high resolution here without needing to download the Pantone Theme from the Windows Store.
- Windows 11 Pantone Wallpapers (post link)
- Download Original Windows 11 Wallpapers Stock/Live (post link)
More wallpapers updated:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers
- Download Apple Macbook Pro 2021 Wallpapers
- Download Google Pixel 6 Live Wallpapers 4K [Official]
- Download iPhone 13 Wallpapers
- Download Apple iOS 14.2 wallpapers
- Download latest Apple iOS 14 and iPad OS 14 wallpapers and MacOS Big Sur stickers
- Download Apple iMac 2021 Wallpapers in 5K resolution
- Download Apple iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers
- Download Apple Silicon M1 Mac Wallpapers
- Download iPhone 12 Purple Wallpapers 2021
- Download New iPhone 12 Pro (Max) Wallpapers from iOS 14.1
- Download iPhone 12 Pro Max Wallpapers
- Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max wallpapers
- Download iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR Official Stock Wallpapers
Join AndroidSage Telegram Channel.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.