Last month, OnePlus released Android 11 firmware update for the popular OnePlus 6 series. It featured the revamped OxygenOS 11 design, features, and updated OnePlus apps. After a couple of Android 11 hotfix betas, the OEM finally released a stable OxygenOS 11 open beta 2. Here is the latest Open Beta 3 OTA update for OnePlu 6 and 6T.
Open Beta 3 seems to be much stable as compared to the first Android 11 update for the OnePlus 6 series. This new beta features optimization to the background process management to improve battery life. Improved the smoothness of YouTube video playback. Improved system stability and fixed known issues.
The update finally fixed the issue of failure while enabling VoWiFi. So download and install OxygenOS 11 based Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
The changelog for Android 11 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 6 and 6T is as follows:
- Optimized background process management mechanism to improve battery life
- Improved the smoothness of YouTube playing videos
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Fixed the failed issue of enabling VoWiFi
- Work-Life Balance
- Fixed the issue that the feature doesn’t work when the screen is locked
Download Android 11 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 6 and 6T based on OxygenOS 11
Following, we have listed the first Android 11 Open Beta 3 update full ROM zips for the OnePlus 6 and 6T. Install it using Local Upgrade method.
Download and install latest Oxygen OS 11 Open Beta 3 from below:
- OnePlus 6 | OB3: OnePlus6Oxygen_22.Y.78_OTA_0780_all_2108052353_9ad8a0.zip
- OnePlus 6T | OB3: OnePlus6TOxygen_41.Y.78_OTA_0780_all_2108052357
Now, once you have upgraded to Open Beta 1 (HotFix), go to Settings > System Updates > Check for OTA update in order to get the Over-The-Air update.
Download Android 10 Rollback package from the links below:
Stay tuned and join our Telegram Channel. Thanks to OPTeam on XDA for the download link.