Xiaomi just launched their latest smartphone under the POCO brand. This time it is one of the X-series smartphones called the Poco X3 NFC. The manufacturer also added NFC to the name as it comes with NFC support, most likely to attract the European market. Xiaomi Poco X3 features some stunning specifications with NFC, 120Hz display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, and 64MP quad camera. It also features Android 10 based on MIUI 12 out of the box. Get the latest wallpapers from Poco X3 in high resolution.
If you don’t already know, POCO is the sub-brand of Xiaomi which became extremely popular right the very first generation – Poco F1 device. Later, the manufacturer added a X2, a M2, a F2, and a true successor called the Poco F2 Pro. Poco X3 NFC is the latest addition to this list. The device comes with Snapdragon 732G, 6GB LPDDR4x, 64GB with UFS 2.1 storage option. A whopping 5160 mAh capacity battery with a 33W wired fast charger included in box!
Some of the key features of Poco X3 include:
- Snapdragon 732G + 6GB RAM + 64/128GB UFS 2.1
- 120hz LCD FHD+ display with HDR10
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dual Stereo speakers, but not front facing
- A 5100mAh battery
- 64MP Main camera + 13MP Ultra-wide + 20MP FFC
- IP53 rating
- Android 10 guaranteeing 3 years of software upgrade support
- 33W charger included in the box
- Preinstalled screen protector with antibacterial case
- Liquid cooling
- Option to add an external fan (included with 128GB variant)
- Better haptic feedback vibration motor. “Normally used in flagships” whatever that means
- Plastic back
- Price starting €199 (64GB) and €299 (128 GB)
The Poco F2 Pro comes with Android 10 based on MIUI 12 out of the box. The manufacturer also promised 3 years of guaranteed software upgrades. However, does not say anything about Android OS upgrades. It could be MIUI firmware upgrades. So the Poco X3 NFC may get upto MIUI 15. Checkout the complete specifications, video review here. Also, download the latest wallpapers for the Poco X3 from below.
Complete POCO X3 NFC Specifications
|POCO X3 NFC||Specifications|
|Dimensions & Weight||165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm215g|
|Display||6.67-inch FHD+2400x1080p120Hz refresh rate240Hz touch sampling rate1500:1 contrast ratioTÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certifiedHDR10450nits peak brightness|
|SoC||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|RAM & Storage||6GB LPDDR4x + 64GB UFS2.16GB+128GB|
|Battery & Charging||5,160mAh33W wired fast charging33W charger included in box|
|Fingerprint sensor||Side-mounted fingerprint scanner|
|Rear Camera||64MP f/1.89 Sony IMX682 primary camera13MP f/2.2 wide-angle camera, 119-degree FoV2MP f/2.4 macro sensor2MP f/2.4 depth sensor|
|Front Camera||20MP f/2.2 selfie camera|
|Other Features||IP53 dust and water resistance3.5mm headphone jackUSB Type-CDual stereo speakersHybrid SIM slot for microSD cards up to 256GBLiquidCool Technology 1.0 PlusCopper heat pipe+graphiteWi-Fi 5Bluetooth 5.1NFC|
|Android Version||MIUI 12 for POCO based on Android 10|
Here is the complete Poco X3 unboxing and detailed review by TechTablets:
Download Xiaomi Poco X3 Wallpapers
Here are a total of 8 wallpapers from the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro available for download extracted directly from the phones and can be applied to any Android’s home screen or the lock screen.
- Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC wallpapers | Download Google Photos | Box Mirror
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+ Ultra Ringtones and Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers Stock and Live [Total 8]
- Download Motorola Razr 2019 wallpapers from the future folding phone
- Download OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition stock and live wallpapers
- Samsung Note 10 wallpapers
- Wallpapers from Redmi Note 7 Pro
- iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR wallpapers
We will also list the live wallpapers as soon as they are available. So stay tuned.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.