A new version of YouTube Vanced is now rolling out with many new bug fixes. While we were eagerly waiting for the new version to pop up, a developer created an unofficial port of Vanced v15.25.37. The version came as a standalone apps too and had many features imported from the official one. However, it still wasn’t enough as users saw Ads on homescreen and below the videos as well. Today, the developers released the latest official YouTube Vanced v15.33.34 APK.
What is YouTube Vanced? If you don’t already know, YouTube Vanced is an Ad-Free modded version of the original YouTube app that comes with more or less all the YouTube Premium features. It is the advanced YouTube app; thus the name. It can also be installed alongside the official YouTube client from Google and even set it as default for opening YouTube links.
Some of the best YouTube Vanced features include adblock for YouTube videos, remove ads from homescreen, description, and in stream videos. Picture in Picture (PIP) mode for multitasking. SopnsorBlock to remove sponsored segments. Minimize mode to listen to music with a locked screen or in the background. Dark Mode and complete AMOLED black theme. Sign-in with multiple Google Accounts. So basically all the features you could find in the YouTube Premium version.
The latest YouTube Vanced 15.33.34 APK comes integrated with SponsorBlock feature for the first time. Sponsor block is a free and opensource extension for YouTube that skips sponsor segments that are part of the videos. It is a crowdsourced platform. So users are continuously submitting (start:end) segments themselves. It an even skip segments like “But me merch”, “Subscribe”, and channel intro or outro parts. While it is primarily a Chrome extension, the functionalities have now been extended to Android’s YouTube app as well.
Alongside the latest YouTube app, the developers also updated the new microG v0.2.11.202414 and Vanced Manager v1.2.0. MicroG is another free and opensource app that enables signing into Google apps without Google Play Services and Play Store. Vanced Manager, on the other hand is an in-house Split Installer. Since YouTube Vanced v15+, it comes with multiple APK files for compatibility; also known as bundled APK or split APKs. These APKS needs to be installed via Split Installer app. So the developers created Vanced Manager that installs the YouTube app on various Android smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, Android boxes, etc.
What’s new with latest YouTube Vanced v15.33.34?
- New root installation implementation no need for signature disabling (Thanks to zoran).
- New stripped Vanced microG available via manager.
- New beta sponsor Block implementation. (thanks to jakubweg)
- ALPHA comment sections placement.
- vanced settings texts improvement.
- accessibility buttons are removed.
- Ads blocking enhancements. (thanks to moosd)
- Auto repeat is fixed.
- Watermark is fixed.
- Tablet miniplayer.
- Scrolling up on videos with merch breaks the animation due to the way they were removed.
- Some ads are still up, we are exhausted but looking into a new new way of removing the ads from the source up!
Download YouTube Vanced APK (15.33.34)
The latest YouTube Vanced v15.33.34 is not a standalone app. The base app comes with two more supporting config packages. You will need to combine these apps to use latest vanced APK. However, the procedure is quite simple. Simply download the Vanced Manager APK and download the microG first and then the latest YouTube Vanced APK from within the app. Vanced manager is the only way to install YouTube Vanced for now. Stay tuned for the split APKs or standalone APK.
Download Vanced Manager APK (1.2.0)
- Download YouTube Vanced v15.33.34 APKs | manager.apk (direct link) | Full Github repository
- Download Vanced MicroG v0.2.11 | microg.apk (direct link) | Full Github repository
Updated: YouTube Vanced Standalone APK and bundled APKM/APKS in all languages
How to install latest Youtube Vanced using Vanced Manager?
- Download and install Vanced Manager APK. (link above)
- Launch Vanced Manager app.
- Install microG from the app first. (required for Google Account sign in)
- Install latest YouTube Vanced app from the manager.
- Launch YouTube Vanced and sign in to your Google account