Table of Contents Hide
YouTube Vanced is an ad-free modded version of the official YouTube app that also gives you many premium features. It comes with most of the YouTube Premium features. While the development may seem stagnant, as there is no new build after YouTube Vanced v15.05.54, the developers have plans for a newer version. They also dropped a new Vanced Manager app that lets you check for latest updates from withing the app and also install it; including the bundled APKS. However, that still in beta and here is a newer build of YouTube Vanced v15.25.37 APK available for download.
Note that YouTube Vanced v15.25.37 is an unofficial port. This is a build developed by user u/shadow_578 as a fun project. You can still download the latest official YouTube Vanced from our previous post. Also, note that a newer version of YouTube Vanced app is under development and may drop in any time soon. So stay tuned!
Meanwhile, if you are facing any issues with the previous version, YouTube Vanced v15.25.37 is something you can try. It has all the features from official version including AdFree YouTube (in-built Ad-Blocker), PiP – Picture in Picture so you can use multiple apps at once, minimize mode so you can listen to music with the screen locked or in the background, dark theme or black theme, add multiple Google Accounts, background playback.
Download latest YouTube Vanced v15.25.37 APK
The latest YouTube Vanced v15.25.37 is a standalone app. It does not come as bundled APKs file. Unlike the YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 that comes with a base app and two more supporting config packages, this is rather a single APK file. The only difference is you get separate apps for dark theme and black theme. Yes, you will also need microG and maybe even Google Play Services installed on your phone.
- YouTube Vanced-15.25.37-black.apk (direct link)
- YouTube Vanced-15.25.37-dark.apk (direct link)
- vanced-microg.apk (direct link)
- Full downloads repository (Github source)
Previous stable versions:
- YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 APKs (new UI) (post link)
- YouTube Vanced v14.21.54 APK (comments under recommendations) (post link)
How to update Youtube Vanced APK to latest v15.25.37?
- Uninstall previous YouTube Vanced APK builds.
- Uninstall microG from settings -> apps -> search for microG.
- Download the latest microG APK from above (required for Google Account sign in).
- Download the YouTube Vanced v15.25.37 APK from abov.
- Transfer APK to phone storage.
- Go to the APK location using a file manager app.
- Tap on the APK file to install it.
- Grant “install from unknown sources” to the file manager app, if prompted.
- Launch YouTube Vanced and sign in to your Google account.