Xiaomi just released the beta 2 update for their latest firmware called MIUI 12. The MIUI 12 ROM update brings stability to various functions of the system like Dark Mode 2.0, enhanced privacy settings, gesture navigation, animations, and even the latest MIUI 12 Home Launcher. The most intriguing part about the MIUI 12 are the Super Wallpapers APK. Here are the updated MIUI 12 wallpapers including stock, live, and super wallpapers available for download. It is like next level Google Earth Wallpaper.
There are basically 2 super wallpapers APK and one Mini live wallpaper APK available for download. One is the Earth live wallpaper and the other is Mars live wallpaper. The mini wallpapers APK consists of other live wallpapers as well. Install your favorite and set it on your phone’s lock screen or home screen! While the MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers are meant for Xiaomi devices, it should also work on other Android devices as well. The live wallpapers have been tested working on MIUI 11 firmware.
You may also checkout all the MIUI 12 features and the list of Xiaomi devices receiving the update here. Meanwhile, here we have the MIUI 12 Home Launcher APK. We also posted about the stunning MIUI 12 ROMS download links for several Xiaomi phones including the flagships Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, K20, K20 Pro, Poco X2, Note 8 Pro, Note 5, and many more. Also, the latest MIUI Home launcher APK extracted directly from the first MIUI 12 builds.
Update: Download latest MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper APK for your phone (Geometry, Earth, Mars, Saturn)
All MIUI 12 Wallpapers Static and Live
Here are a total of 29 new wallpapers in high resolution of 2340 x 1080. The stock wallpapers are divided into 6 categories including Natural Texture, Geometry, Dynamic Nebula, Minimalist Scenery, Black & White, and Mars.
Here is a preview of the stock and super wallpapers:
MIUI 12 stock Wallpapers download
- MIUI 12 stock wallpapers | Gdrive downloads | Box Mirror
- More MIUI 12 stock wallpapers for download (post link)
MIUI 12 live or and super wallpapers
Here are all the new super wallpapers from MIUI 12. Super Wallpaper Earth and Super Wallpaper Mars have been extracted from the updated MIUI 12 beta 2 including a new live wallpaper APK from the latest firmware release. The live wallpapers may only work on a Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO devices running MIUI 11. But supported Android phones can try the following methods.
- MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper Earth APK | Gdrive download | Box Mirror
- MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper Mars APK | Gdrive download | Box Mirror
- MIUI 12 Live Wallpapers APK | Gdrive download | Box Mirror
Note: For Gdrive download links, please download the APK to PC and then transfer to phone storage for installation or it may give you parsing errors. Alternatively, settle for the mirror links or the direct download links from below.
MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers port for all Android devices!
The Super Earth and Super Mars live wallpapers from MIUI 12 ROM has now been ported for other Android devices running Android 10, 9 Pie, 8.1 Oreo, or earlier. Download the zip file from below, extract it to get APKs from the link below and install them on your devices. You can either use the stock wallpaper picker on your Android device or use the Google Wallpaper app from Play Store. Select it and to apply the wallpapers! Use the following tutorial for that.
Note: Use Google Wallpaper Picker from Play Store for installing the port.
How to install the MIUI 12 Live or Super Wallpapers on any Android device?
- Download and install all the MIUI 12 Earth, Mars, and Mini live wallpapers APK onto your Android device.
- Download Activity Launcher, Nova Launcher, or Action Launcher or any app with activity function in it. All you need is to have the app installed on your device, not apply it.
- On Nova or Action, press and hold onto the the home screen of your phone.
- For Activity Launcher, simply search for super wallpapers.
- Choose widgets. Scroll down for Nova Launcher widgets and enter it.
- Select the option Activities widget. Drag and drop it on home screen.
- Once it loads, search for super wallpapers.
- Add the first activity to home screen by tapping on it.
- The live wallpaper should apply.
That’s it enjoy your live and stock wallpapers on any Android device.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.