Table of Contents Hide
Xiaomi’s popular Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro devices are now receiving a new update today based on the latest MIUI 11 build. The two devices received MIUI 11 firmware update a while ago. However, the firmware is still based on Android 9 Pie and not the latest Android 10 update that Xiaomi is actively rolling out to a number of smartphones right now. Looks like the Redmi Note 7 and 7 Pro need some more optimization before the two devices receive Android 10. Here, download the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA update for Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro.
Xiaomi introduced their brand new MIUI 11 firmware update last year with a number of devices receiving the update soon after; including the Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. Today, a new OTA update is rolling out for the two smartphones with new firmware build number MIUI 184.108.40.206.PFGEUXM. It features the latest February 2020 Android security patch level along with an updated App Vault package. That’s the only changelog for now.
The manufacturer is now rolling out Android 10 for many devices including the Poco F1, Redmi K20 Pro, Mi A3 and A2, and recently the Redmi Note 8 Pro. The Redmi Note 7 and 7 Pro will also receive Android 10 update in the upcoming months. It may also receive the rumored MIUI 12 firmware update. So stay tuned! Meanwhile download and install Redmi Note 7/7Pro’s MIUI 220.127.116.11 global stable ROM from below.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 & 7 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168 OTA update
Here we have listed the latest MIUI 11 global stable OTA update zip below for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and 7 Pro based on Android 9 Pie. You can easily flash it onto your device without wiping data. The latest MIUI 22.214.171.124.PFGEUXM OTA update is now available in the regions of EEA and global variants. The OTA update comes in a large package of 1.87 GB in size for the recovery ROM and fastboot ROM.
If you are on the previous update for Note 7 Pro, you can also check for OTA update by – going to settings > About Phone > System Update > Check for OTA update manually > download OTA.
Downloads for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 MIUI 11 Global Stable full ROM zip
As for the Note 7, we only have the incremental OTA update for now weighing 600 MB in size. First install the full package of MIUI 126.96.36.199 from below and then install the incremental OTA update.
- Note 7 | Incremental OTA downloads from MIUI V188.8.131.52 to V184.108.40.206.PFGEUXM
- Previous Redmi Note 7 MIUI 220.127.116.11 | Download Full OTA update
Downloads for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 11 Global Stable full ROM zip
- Download Recovery zip V18.104.22.168
Download Fastboot ROM V22.214.171.124
- Incremental OTA update | Download from V126.96.36.199 to V188.8.131.52
Previous MIUI184.108.40.206 for Note 7 Pro
- Download Recovery zip V220.127.116.11
- Download Fastboot ROM V18.104.22.168
- Incremental OTA update | Download from V10.3.13 to V22.214.171.124
How to update Redmi Note 7/7Pro to latest MIUI 11 firmware update?
For the full package go through the following steps listed below. For installing the incremental OTA update, visit – How to install OTA updates on any Android device.
- Make sure your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 11 Android 10 OTA update zip from above.
- Transfer it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Redmi Note 7 and 7 Pro device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Redmi device.
Note: Don’t stop the update once started. If stopped, you will need to do the operation again right from downloading the firmware file again. This will not erase any data in your phone.