A couple of month ago, OnePlus restarted the Open Beta program for the OnePlus 6 series featuring the latest Android 10 firmware update. Later, the manufacturer also released a stable Oxygen OS 10 build for OnePlus 6 and 6T devices. However, that did not go well and the stable Oxygen OS 10 update (based on Android 10) was put on hold for further optimizations and bug fixes. So now the Open Beta program continues and here is the latest Android 10 Open Beta 2 OTA update for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
The new beta 2 update for the OnePlus 6 features several bug fixes to the system, camera, and WiFi. As for the system, you will notice that the fingerprint identification issue has been fixed as well as the animation lag for the fingerprint unlock. You can now unlock your phone quicker than ever. Most importantly, the automatic freeze and Reboot issues have been fixed. Android 10 for OnePlus 6 also features an updated camera app and fixed the 5Ghz WiFi connection. Checkout the full update log from below and the OTA download links as well.
What’s new with Android 10 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6 series?
- Fixed the fingerprint identification issue
- Fixed the animation lag for the fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the automatic Freeze and Reboot issues
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Improved the performance and general bug fixes
WiFi & internet
- Fixed the 5Ghz WiFi connection
Download Android 10 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6 and 6T
Here are the OTA download links for the latest Open beta 2 for OnePlus 6 and 6T. These are the OxygenOS Open Beta 31 ( or Open Beta 2) for OnePlus 6 and OxygenOS Open Beta 19 (or Open Beta 2) for OnePlus 6T.
- Android 10 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6 | Full OTA download (direct link)
- Android 10 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6T | Full OTA download (direct link)