Table of Contents
- What’s new with latest Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.8?
- Download Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.8 APK and OBB file
- How to download Call of Duty from Google Play Store and Apple App Store?
- How to install and play Call of Duty: Mobile official game?
If you haven’t heard already, the official Call of Duty Mobile global release date is set to October 1, 2019. This is great news as you wouldn’t need a VPN to play the game anymore. The closed beta program successfully ended yesterday with lots of feedback from users and participants across the globe. Now, the developers of Call of Duty Mobile believe that the game is all set for an official stable release starting next month. So download the latest update of Call of Duty Mobile (CODM v1.0.8) APK and OBB files from below and be the first to play the game as soon as the servers are live globally.
The CODM v1.0.8 is the official build that will launch on the first of October across the globe. It features numerous bug fixes, improvements to the gameplay, and optimizations to various modes like the Multiplayer and Battle Royale. The first thing your will notice in the game is Season 1 and all the new themes, skins, weapons that come with it. A new Rank Mode will start; wiping all the previous closed beta ranking from the servers. A fresh new start for everyone. The complete update log has been listed below.
The latest CODM v1.0.8 update just went live on the the Google’s Play Store for all Android phones and Apple’s App Store for all iPhones and iPads. If you are already registered, you can download the first worldwide update right now! Alternatively, if you still don’t see the update as of yet, then download the latest Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.8 APK and OBB files from below.
Here is the Call of Duty Mobile official trailer:
What’s new with latest Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.8?
Season 1 is Live!
- New themed rewards for ranked Multiplayer and Battle Royale!
- New Premium and Free Battle Pass Rewards!
- Practice Mode
3.1 – Train your skills, weapons and settings against AI for reduced XP in this new mode!
- Tactical Scope sensitivity option in the Settings menu
Improvements and Optimizations
- Ranked Mode
5.1 – No rank point penalty for joining a match in progress
5.2 – Optimized scoring in Battle Royale
5.3 – Improved Ranked matchmaking system
6.1 – Improved scoring system in Domination
6.2 – Increased respawn Invincibility duration in Frontline
6.3 – Improved spawn location logic in Frontline
6.4 – Improved manning over some objects
6.5 – Added shadow quality option in Settings menu
6.6 – Optimized water surfaces
6.7 – Optimized lighting graphics
6.8 – Improved double tap to scope feature
6.9 – Improved firing experience of Assault Rifles and Automatic Sniper Rifles
6.10 – Improved 3D touch controls
6.11 – Improved abnormal jitters while firing
6.12 – Improved damage of Tempest Opuator Skill
6.13 – Improved firing stability of Assault Rifles
6.14 – Improved firing stability of the MSMC
6.15 – Slightly reduced hip fire performance
6.16 – Slightly reduced ADS speed and reload speed of the PDW-57
- Battle Royale
7.1 – Improved the usability of various zlp lines
7.2 – Improved loot distribution in tunnels
7.3 – Improved distribution of supply boxes at the Farm
7.4 – Improved the flight path of the plane during spawn
7.5 – Adjusted aircraft speed allowing players to better strategy
7.6 – Optimized load-out interface for improved usability
7.7 – Visual markers removed after defeating bosses
7.8 – Improved abnormal jitters while firing
7.9 – Improved damage of AKS-74U and MSMC at close range
7.10 – Reduced damage of PDW-57 at close range
7.11 – Reduced scope speed of Arctic.50
7.12 – Improved effects of helicopter’s crash and explosion
7.13 – Improved view distance while in helicopter
7.14 – Optimized vehicle driving performance
7.15 – Improved availability of 7.62 and 5.56 ammunition
7.16 – Slightly reduced range of Ninja’s Grapple Gun
7.17 – Slightly increased charging time of Ninja’s Grapple Gun
7.18 – Slightly reduced the charging time of Clown’s abilities
7.19 – Optimized movement in third and first-person perspectives
7.20 – Improved landscape surrounding Nuketown
7.21 – Improved looting UI when upgrade is available
- System and Client
8.1 – Improved performance in Battle Royale
8.2 -Improved resolution for low and medium devices
8.3 – Optimized game performance for low memory devices
8.4 – Improved refresh rates in Battle Royale for low memory devices
8.5 – Improved spectating user interface and user experience in Search and
8.6 – Added function to send messages to Team or All in matches
8.7 – Optimized tutorial experience
8.8 – Improved UI for mode and map selection
8.9 – Improved ability to remove load-out notifications
8.10 – Improved party invitation system in chat
8.11 – Added new tool tips throughout the game
- Fixed jitters of gyroscope feature
- Fixed issue where grenades could not be directed at a wall
- Fixed an issue where DL Q33 would randomly ADS while firing
- Fixed an issue with extreme recoil on M4LMG
- Various other bug fixes
Download Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.8 APK and OBB file
The COD Mobile version 8 is a big patch that weighs over 500 MB in size from the previous beta 6 version. But if you haven’t installed previous version yet, then you will need to download the complete APK and OBB file that weighs around 2 GB in total when extracted.
Call of Duty Mobile on Play Store:
You can also register or download the COD: Mobile app officially from the Play Store. You can update it through Play Store, if available. If you don’t see any update on the Play Store, then clear the cache of the store and then relaunch it.
Call of Duty Mobile APK and OBB download:
Alternatively, you can manually download the Call of Duty Mobile APK file and obb file and start playing on your Android device using the following instructions. Download APK and OBB and start playing. Instructions below.
You will need to download the COD: Mobile APK file and the full original data from below. The data file goes under
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.8 (74 MB) direct dl link
- Call of Duty 1.0.8 OBB data file (Direct download link) (1 GB)
- Thanks to Farsroid for the download links
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.6 (previous post link)
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.4
- First ever version of COD Mobile v1.0.1
Call of Duty Mobile TapTap
TapTap is the recommended client to download and install the latest version of Call of Duty Mobile app on Android phones. It is safe.
You may also like:
- Unlock Max Graphics and FPS in Call of Duty Mobile
- How to Fix Errors in Call of Duty Mobile and Troubleshooting guide
- Call of Duty on Apple iOS, iPhones, iPads.
How to download Call of Duty from Google Play Store and Apple App Store?
Now, despite the Call of Duty Mobile official release, some users are still getting the pre-registration page on the Google Play Store. Here is a simple trick that will help skip the CODM registration page and download the latest official version on your Android phone. So what you need to do is clear the cache of the Play Store and force stop it.
- First, see if the new version of Play Store is officially available to you.
- If not, then go to your phone’s Settings > Apps.
- Search for Google Play Store.
- Tap on it and select storage option.
- Clear cache. (Don’t clear data!)
- Launch the Play Store app and search Call of Duty Mobile.
- Install the game.
Alternatively, download the Call of Duty Mobile from Google Chrome browser. If you desperately need to play the game right away, then search for “Call of Duty Mobile play store” from Google Chrome from your desktop PC or mobile device. the first result should be the Play Store link. Click that, open in chrome, sign in with your Google account, and hit install! The game will automatically start downloading on your mobile.
How to install and play Call of Duty: Mobile official game?
- First, you will need to register for the mobile version from the Play Store (link above)
- Download the latest Call of Duty: Mobile APK file and the OBB data file.
- Extract the zip files to get the
- Transfer the COD mobile APK file to phone storage and install it. (Do not open it yet)
- Now, launch a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Go to the directory
Android/obband create a folder named
- Now, enter the newly created folder and transfer the COD mobile data file there.
Note that CODM will go live on October 1, 2019. Until that, you may not be able to play the game. This is the global release of Call of Duty Mobile game. So you wouldn’t need a VPN app. Also, go to the Play Store or Apple App Store and keep updating your Call of Duty Mobile game.