Ever since Activision Publishing, Inc. announced Call Of Duty Mobile game earlier this year, it took the world by storm gathering hundreds of thousands of registrations on the Play Store alone. The sixth version of the closed beta is already available for download and playable in North America (Canada), Australia, and formerly Asia (India). Now, the global beta registration page for Call of Duty mobile is available officially on the Google Play Store. So if you have already pre-registered for the COD mobile on Play Store, you can now sign up for the global beta version as well.
The public beta registration page is live on Play Store for all Android devices across the globe. This means only one thing. The end of closed beta and release of the public beta. Call of Duty mobile may supposedly release somewhere in September; either with a new location for closed beta or a global beta release. It is unclear as of now. So stay tuned because we will keep you posted about any further updates. Moreover, we already have the latest Call of Duty Mobile beta 6 download link here. You can install it on your phone and play using a VPN app and setting the location to Canada.
However, signing up on the Play Store simply does not guarantee that you will get to play the game right away. It simply means, whenever the Call of Duty mobile public beta version is available, you will be the first to install it. So it is better to become a beta tester right now than never. So head over to the following tutorial on how to become a beta tester if you own an Android OS device.
Here is the new Call of Duty Mobile official Korean trailer:
How to Sign up for Call of Duty Mobile Global Beta?
- Pre-register for the Call of Duty mobile version from the Play Store.
- Head over to the Call of Duty: Mobile beta registration page here.
- Visit the link using your Android device.
- Click on become a tester button.
- You should get a notice like “Welcome to the testing program”.
- Go to Play Store and download the latest update if available.
You may also like:
- How to Fix Errors in Call of Duty Mobile and Troubleshooting guide
- Call of Duty on Apple iOS, iPhones, iPads.