OnePlus’ most ambitious phone called the OnePlus 7 Pro comes with some stunning features and a completely new design. For one, it features the manufacturer’s very first curved AMOLED screen with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It also packs the very first UFS 3.0 storage. The screen is the best part of the phone as acclaimed by many tech reviewers. However, since the beginning, some users of the 7 Pro reported touch screen issues on their phones. For instance, ghost touche in third-party apps, touch sensitivity issues, and more. Finally, OnePlus addressed this issue with the latest OTA update Oxygen OS 9.5.11 for the OnePlus 7 Pro.
The latest Oxygen OS 9.5.11 update finally fixed all the touch screen sensitivity issues. This includes optimization for the sensitivity of touch screen touch while gaming. The manufacturer also optimized accidental touch issue with notification bar while calling. They also optimized the Adaptive Brightness. Apart from this, you will also find some general bug fixes and system optimizations.
Most importantly, OOS 9.5.11 features a newer version of Google Mobile Services (GMS) from June 2019. GMS services are part of Google services that bundles applications like Google Search, YouTube, Google Chrome, and the Play Store. Moreover, the latest update also features August 2019 security patch level even before Google released it from the Pixel range. Check out what is GMS and the latest August 2019 security bulletin from sources below.
Previous Oxygen OS update for the 7 Pro brought major OnePlus camera upgrade and significant improvements to the photo and video quality. It also featured improvements to NightScape. By now OnePlus has addressed several system optimizations like the display effect of the screen, vibration effect for the keyboard, sensitivity of automatic brightness, auto-switch of display resolution, and the accuracy Of GPS while the screen is off. So download and install the latest OxygenOS 9.5.11 OTA update for OnePlus 7 Pro right now for a better experience.
What’s new with Oxygen OS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro?
- Optimized Adaptive Brightness
- Optimized the sensitiveness of the screen touch while gaming
- Optimized the accidental touches with notification bar in calling
- Updated GMS to 2019.06
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.08
- General bug fixes and improvements
Previous Oxygen OS 9.5.10 changelog for OnePlus 7 Pro:
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized display effect of the screen
- Optimized vibration effect for keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity Of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto switch of display resolution
- Optimized the experience of Double Tap to Wake and Tap screen to show
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS while screen is off
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Added sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode switching
- Improved experience of auto focusing in some scenes
- Improved the effect of photo-stitching in panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
As you can see this is quite an important update for all of the OnePlus 7 Pro devices. You should go to settings > system updates > and check for OTA updates right away. If available, download and install. Or, you can simply grab the full stock firmware update zip from below and manually install it via Local Upgrade method.
Download OnePlus 7 Pro Oxygen OS 9.5.11
Here we have the full stock firmware updates for the OnePlus 7 Pro. We will list the latest one below along once they are available. We will update more links as soon. So stay tuned. For model numbers, and older downloads, and installation instructions, visit our previous posts.
- Oxygen OS 9.5.11 Global | Download for Global (AFH Mirror)
- Oxygen OS 9.5.11 for EU| Direct download for EU (AFH Mirror)
OnePlus 7 Pro already received Oxygen OS 9.5.10 (HotFix) for Global variants and EU variants. We also have the latest Oxygen OS 9.5.9 for T-Mobile 7 Pro variant in the United States. You can also download and install the previous builds from here.
How to install: see the detailed installation instructions from our previous post of Oxygen OS 9.5.3 for OnePlus 7 Pro. You may also like:
- Oxygen OS 10 apps
- Android Q beta 3 for OnePlus 7 (Pro)
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Oxygen OS 9.5.5 OTA update
- Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro 90 Hz screen refresh rate