Samsung has now released the brand new OneUI firmware update for Samsung Galaxy devices. This comes to the latest Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, the Note 9, Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, Note 8, and the S8 or S8 Plus. Not to forget the stunning A-series, J-series, and M-series Samsung phones already running the latest OneUI stock firmware from the manufacturer. Now, in order to upgrade your Samsung phones, you can either check for OTA updates or simply grab the Samsung official stock firmware and install it using the latest Odin Flash Tool available for download below.
Odin for Samsung is the most widely used FlashTool for the Galaxy smartphones. Odin is combination with SamFirm or Firja (used for downloading the full stock firmware with
.TAR extension) you can upgrade almost any Galaxy phone to latest software. The latest version of Odin 3 is v3.13.3 and supports the latest Galaxy S10 running the newest version of OneUI. The earlier versions are working absolutely fine with the Samsung Experience 9.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo or the TouchWiz firmware that came with 7.0 Nougat.
the newest version of Odin Flash Tool v3.13.3 can be used for installing stock firmware, TWRP recoveries, or even root Samsung devices using the auto-root TAR files onto devices like Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, S9/S9+, Note 9/8, S8/S8+. It is also backwards compatible with older smartphones like the Galaxy S7, and S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 (Edge)(Plus), Note 5, S5, Note 4, and lots more. This tutorial will show you how to download the latest Odin 3.13.3+ FlashTool and install it easily on your PC.
Download latest Odin v3.13.3+ for Samsung official firmware
Here we have listed the latest Odin v3.13.3 which will can be used to flash the official firmware for most of the Samsung Smartphones running official complete stock.
- Latest Odin3-v3.13.3 | Mirror SamMobile (latest OneUI)
- Previous Odin3_v3.13.1.zip (Samsung Experience)
- Stable Odin 3 v3.12 or v3.11 (TouchWiz)
You can also find the modded Prince Comsy’s Odin which can be used for some complicated files or if everything fails. It will provide for your special needs like for flashing modified stock based custom ROMS. It can be found in the stable Odin post.
Bonus: Download latest Samsung USB Driver
Here are the latest Samsung USB drivers for seamless connectivity between your smartphone and Windows PC, MacOS, and Linux machine.
- Download Samsung USB drivers (direct link)
USB drivers for Older devices:
- Samsung mobile driver v1.5.60 (Mega link)
- Samsung mobile driver v1.5.60 (MediaFire link)
You may also like:
- Download Samsung official stock firmware
- Best Free Samsung Themes
- Install Fonts for Samsung Galaxy Phones
- Best Free Samsung Icon Packs for 2018
- Download latest Good Lock APK
How to Install Odin FlashTool on PC?
- Download the Odin 3.13.3 from above.
- Extract the Odin Tool zip/rar file with 7zip software.
- Run Odin3_v3.13.3.exe as administrator.
- Then follow the links above for further instructions.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.