Latest Open Beta 35 for OnePlus 5 and beta 33 for the 5T OTA updates are now rolling out under the beta channel right now. This new update ports even more features from the latest Oxygen OS 9.5, available for the OnePlus 7 (Pro), to the OnePlus 5 and 5T. This time, we get Zen Mode features from OnePlus 7 Pro for OnePlus 5 with latest Open Beta firmware update. So download and and install Open Beta 35 for OnePlus 5 and beta 33 for 5T.
The previous updates brought the popular Fnatic mode – new gaming mode for OnePlus phones. We also had the most anticipated Digital Wellbeing option too; available directly in the settings apps. The manufacturer kept its promise of bringing these features to older generation of devices and the latest beta update sure comes packed with some Oxygen OS 9.5 goodies. Take OnePlus 6 and 6T for example. These two phones got the built-in screen recorder feature along with an added FPS (Frames per second) option for recording effects in the latest beta update. Other updates that come to OnePlus 5 and 5T are the updated Weather and Phone apps. Rest are general big fixes an improvements to the system.
What’s new with latest Open Beta 35 to beta 33 for Oneplus 5/5T?
• General bug fixes and stability improvements
• Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
• Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
• Optimized user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
• Improved animation effects when switching between pages
• Improved experience with searching for contacts
• Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses
• Added Zen Mode helping you keep away from the screen and back to life for 20 minutes
Previous beta features:
• Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
• Added digital wellbeing (Settings – Digital WellBeing)
• Brand new Fnatic mode offering you immersive gaming experience
Download Open Beta 35 for the OnePlus 5 and Beta 33 for 5T
Here we have listed the latest Oxygen OS Open Beta full stock firmware zips available for OnePlus 5 and 5T. The OTA update zip is readily available and can be easily installed using local upgrade method or directly flashing it using TWRP recovery.
Download full stock firmware:
- Open Beta 35 Pie for OnePlus 5 | Official Link (coming soon)
- Open Beta 33 Pie for OnePlus 5T | Official Link | AFH mirror
If you are looking for custom TWRP recovery or stock recoveries for the OnePlus 5 or 5T, then visit our previous previous post about Open Beta 29 for OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 5T. You can directly upgrade from stable Oxygen OS channel or the previous open beta to this one using local upgrade method. Simply grab the ROM from below, transfer to phone storage, and do a Local Upgrade. Read: How to Update OnePlus 5/5T using Local Upgrade method. You can also see the installation method here at our post Oxygen OS 9.0.