Google released official Android 9 Pie firmware update for Pixel devices. Soon Xiaomi and Essential started rolling out similar OTA update for their flagship phones including the Mi Max 2S and the Essential PH-1. Today, Nokia’s twitter handle posted about Android 9 Pie. However, it is only the final Developer Preview 4.
— Nokia Mobile (@Nokiamobile) August 8, 2018
The latest Android 9 Pie OTA update for Nokia 7 Plus comes with a new firmware build number V3.150. Currently, it seems, the update is live only for the international variants TA-1046, and TA-1062. The OTA weighs around 1.4 GB in size. So download and install Nokia 7 Plus Android 9 Pie OTA update.
What’s new with latest Android P DP 4 v3.150?
- New system navigation, settings menu and notifications
- Adaptive Battery power prioritization for users’ most commonly used apps/services
- Adaptive and optimized brightness levels
- Predictive Application Actions
- Google Security Patch 2018-07
Download Nokia 7 Android 9 Pie OTA update
Following are the OTA update and full stock firmware updates. The following OTA update have been captured by Nokia 7 Plus users. Thanks to edwaine for the collection. These OTA update are for the international and Chinese variants TA-1046, TA-1062, and TA-1055.
Download Stable OTA Update – Stable Channel: Android Oreo 8.1:
- Nokia 7+ Oreo V2.13B April 2018
- Nokia 7+ Oreo V2.13B > V2.22A May 2018
- Nokia 7+ Oreo V2.22A > V2.22A SP01 June 2018
- Nokia 7+ Oreo V2.22A SP01 > V2.22A SP02 July 2018
Download Stable OTA Update Android 9 Pie
- Nokia 7+ Android P Developer Preview 1 V3.050
- Nokia 7+ Android P Developer Preview 2 V3.08B
- Nokia 7+ Android P Developer Preview 3 V3.110
- Nokia 7+ Android P Developer Preview 4 V3.150 (Latest)
The rollback Package can be useful in changing between the Oreo and the
How to Update Nokia 7 (Plus) to Android 9 Pie?
There are multiple methods to get the latest Android firmware update.
Option 1: If your device is already on the Android P Beta channel, you will receive and OTA update.
Option 2: However, if your device is on the Android 8.1 Oreo stable channel, then you can flash the OTA update from 1 to (n) in priority.
Option 3 : Sign up for Nokia’s Android 9 Pie Beta Labs program
The upgrade procedure for Android 9 Pie is being rolled out via Beta channel. You can register to be a Beta tester and receive the official Android 9 Pie as soon as it is released.
All you need to do is sign up using email or social account and enter your IMEI number to get OTA notification. Note: Downloading of Android 9 Pie Beta Upgrade is only available via Wi-Fi connection.
- First, visit BetaLabs link and sign up as a Nokia member.
- Sign up using Facebook or Google+ or your email address.
- Later, input your device’s IMEI number and Network operator.
- Agree to terms and register for beta labs.
- Once your applications is approved, you will receive an OTA update.
If you want to revert back to Android Oreo from Beta channel, you will need the Rollback package. The official So you can still update to Oreo Beta once the enrollment has ended. So stay tuned.