Update: The Galaxy S9+ ROM is now also available for the stunning Note 8 international variant SM-N950F. Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ just had a grand launch a few weeks ago. The new device comes with the latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware out of the box. It is based on the new Samsung Experience 9.0 which is the manufacturer’s new innovative software. Even though the Samsung S9 and S9 may look identical to their predecessors S8 and S8+, the new phones pack a lot of under the hood upgrades. these upgrades come to the camera, and software. It also supports AR core and Project Treble out of the box. So download and install the new Galaxy S9 and S9+ Oreo ROM onto other Samsung devices.
Thanks to to alexis, Iam1990 and SamsungVN who brought us the stunning Samsung Galaxy S9 apps port for other Oreo and Nougat running Samsung devices, also developed a full S9 ROM port. The S9 ROM supports the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Exynos variants. It is a true S9 ROM port featuring the latest G965FXXU1ARB3 build number with January 2018 Android Security Patches. You will be able to experience the complete S9 user interface, wallpapers, ringtones, apps and features, etc.
With this new S9 ROM, you get the new S9 camera app. But don’t worry, it also comes with stock S8 camera APK pre-installed. The benefits of the ROM is that it comes with AROMA installation, meaning you choose which features and apps you want before you actually install it. Plus, the ROM comes pre-rooted with Magisk 16. Moreover, you also have an option to select CSC. The S9 ROM also sports the Intelligent scan feature. For more details see below.
So download and install the latest S9 Oreo ROM onto your Galaxy S8 and S8+. Also check out the complete feature list from below.
Screenshots of Samsung Galaxy S9 ROM:
Samsung Galaxy S9 ROM port full feature list:
- Based on latest S9+ ROM G965FXXU1ARB3
- S8 and S8+ support for European, Indian and maybe Korean variants. SM-G950F/FD and SM-G950F/FD. Exynos variants. Not Snapdragon S8.
- The ROM is based on S9 Plus official Oreo firmware update with January 2018 security patches.
- Debloated with AROMA options to choose what to debloat; Odexed, Deknoxed,
- Zipaligned, Responsive, Smooth and Battery friendly.
- Disabled RMM
- Magisk 16.0 pre-installed
- Nox kernel pre-installed
- App Lock support (choose in aroma)
- Air Message (choose in aroma)
- iOS Notification and ringtones
- 1060+ fonts mod (choose in aroma)
- Stock, iOS, Android O Emojis (choose in aroma)
- Dual Speaker Surround Mod available.
- Screen recorder enabled in notification panel
- Ultra Data Saving Mode (‘Smart Manager tweaks’)
- CSC Selection
Download Samsung Galaxy S9 ROM port
The following files are requires to flash the ROM. The first file is the complete S9 ROM. The next two files are fixes for the ROM. Flash them serially after the first reboot to system.
Galaxy Note8: SM-N950F / DS, SM-N950N
Galaxy S8 Plus: SM-G955F / FD, SM-G955N
Galaxy S8: SM-G950F / FD, SM -G950N
S9 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
- ALEXIS S9 ROM PORT for S8 & S8+
- S9 ROM fix to flash after first boot
- Always on Display BRIGHTNESS FIX
S9 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Following is another ROM developed by the Infinity team. This S9 ROM port works for both the Galaxy S8 and Note 8.
How to install Samsung Galaxy S9 ROM port onto Galaxy S8/S8+/Note 8?
Before you hop onto flashing the Samsung Galaxy S9 ROM port, note the following:
- Your Galaxy S8 or S8+ or Note 8 device needs to be rooted with latest TWRP recovery setup.
- Rooting and installing a custom ROM will trip Knox counter.
- Device warranty may be void.
- Backup is a must as it will wipe clean your device.
Flashing S9 Oreo ROM port:
1. Make sure your S8 and S8+ or Note 8 device is rooted with latest TWRP recovery.
2. Download the latest Samsung S9 ROM port zip and all the necessary components from above.
3. Transfer the S9 ROM zip to phone storage or SD card.
4. Reboot into TWRP recovery.
5. Now go to wipe option and either do a factory reset or wipe system, data, cache, etc. Do not wipe internal storage.
6. Tap on install option and first flash the S9 ROM. The device will go into AROMA installer. Follow the onscreen instructions and choose the features you like.
7. Now Reboot into system. Wait while the first boot completes.
8. Once the first boot completes, again reboot into TWRP recovery.
9. Flash the remaining two fixes like the fix for S9 ROM and AOD brightness fix.
10. Once done, reboot to system.
So stay tuned for more update.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.