Table of Contents Hide
Update: Flyme 220.127.116.11.G stable official version is now available for all the Meizu devices. So download and install the latest Meizu firmware update. Meizu is one of the top 15 largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. And it is well known for rolling out updates at regular intervals for its smart devices. And last month we posted about its Flyme OS 6.1.0 for various Meizu devices based on Android 6.0.1 Android Marshmallow. Well, now the wait for using Flyme based on Android Nougat is over. Meizu just rolled out the latest Flyme 18.104.22.168.G which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. And the update is for various of its mid ranged devices like Pro 6 series, Pro 5, MX and Charm series. And it has very promising features and system enhancements.
And this update is primarily a public beta release. So, there might be few glitches here and there. But the developers are working on it and possible glitches will be resolved. And a few apps require being upgraded so as to run compatible with the new Flyme OS 6. We have provided the download links for Flyme OS v6 for various Meizu devices. And it seems with Meizu dropping Flyme OS based on Android Nougat might give a tough market competition to its other counterpart firms namely Xiaomi.
The following are Chinese firmware though but can be flashed onto the international or the global variants as well. You just have to change the language to your one at the first boot up or from settings. Later, you may flash the Gapps because the Chinese Flyme OS 6 firmware does not come with Google apps package. See the solution below.
Latest Flyme OS 6 Changelog:
Come let us see what are the new features and enhancements the latest Flyme OS v22.214.171.124 has to offer.
- Android version updated to 7.0.
- System update speed enhanced.
- Application installation speed increased.
- Two separate applications avatar for Work Life and Personal life.
- Wireless Network Sharing and support for connceting through WiFi to share data.
- Camera stability enhanced.
- Meizu PayShock binds bus card / bank card / Alipay together for convenience in payment.
- Payment by fingerprint authorization.
Download Flyme 126.96.36.199.G Global Official Firmware Update for Meizu
Following are the official Meizu firmware updates. Download and install right away.
More Meizu devices:
Download Flyme 188.8.131.52G Stable Version:
Download Flyme OS v184.108.40.206 China Official Firmware Files
So, here we provide the direct download link for You to grab the firmware for your respective Meizu devices.
- PRO 6 Plus | Download
- PRO 6 | Download
- PRO 6s | Download
- PRO 5 | Download
- MX6 | Download
- Charm blue E | Download
- Charm blue Max | Download
- Charm blue Note5 | Download
- Charm blue Note3 | Download
- Root Meizu on Android 7.0 Nougat on Flyme 6 via SuperSU.
- Root Meizu on Android 7.0 Nougat on Flyme 6 via Magisk.
- Gapps for Meizu.
- Gapps package.
- Remember to take full back up of your device data before updating.
- there might be few glitches and performance stability issues as this is the newest developer version of the Android Nougat on Flyme.
- Make sure to upgrade other Apps in your device to be compatible with the new Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Charm blue E users need to manually download the system update and then can continue to upgrade.
- The entire update process takes about 20 minutes to finish. And that may vary depending on the number of applications installed on the device.
- Pro 5 and Charm Blue 3 are yet to support fingerprint authorization for Alipay. But the developers will be resolving that soon though.
How to Update Meizu device to Nougat with Flyme 6 ROM?
Step-1 Perform a Nandroid Backup of your device.
Step-2 Download Flyme 6 full stock firmware file from above section for your Meizu device.
Step-3 Transfer the update.zip file to the root of your internal storage
Step-4 And then go to File Manager and simply tap on update.zip file
Step-5 Tap on Upgrade option at the next pop up
Step-6 Wait for the firmware upgrade to complete the installation process.
Step-7 And finally Reboot to system.
Therefore, wait no more. Get the latest Flyme OS v220.127.116.11 for your Meizu devices now..!! Install it and let us know.