[Update April 19: Download links are now available for Oxygen OS 4.1.3 OTA and full firmware zip files officially from the OnePlus downloads repository.] A new Oxygen OS 4.1.3 OTA update is now rolling out for the stunning OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T devices. It comes in a small OTA package for the flagships just like the previously reported one. Earlier this week, the Oxygen OS 4.1.2 OTA was reportedly rolling out and some of the users received an OTA notification on their phones. OnePlus later pulled the OTA and released a new OOS v4.1.3 today claiming the same changes and the same OTA. It comes with similar patches for the firmware. It is the same 30 MB package that the manufacturer released a couple of days ago with OOS 4.1.2.
The update log or changelog shows the same old features and changes that came with the previous Oxygen OS 4.1.1 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. As per the upgrade log, it brings upgraded 7.1.1 nougat, improved WiFi connectivity, Bluetooth, and several general bug fixes. It’s not sure whether the update improves Touch Latency as that of Open Betas.
Highlights and screenshots of incremental OxygenOS 4.1.3 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
Download Oxygen OS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
We always keep our promise and will update this page once the OTA and full ROM zip files are available. It’s too early right now to get the full firmware files of OOS 4.1.3. So stay tuned for further updates.
OnePlus 3 update:
- Full firmware zip file| Download | Mirror1 | Mirror2 | File: OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_051_all_1704112009_eea59ef3b9144930.zip (1.36 G)
- Oxygen OS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 OTA | Download | Source
OnePlus 3T update:
- Full firmware zip file | Download | Mirror1| Mirror2 | File: OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_051_all_1704112011_37887cb1a1674e96.zip (1.4G)
- Oxygen OS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3T OTA | Download | Source
How to update OnePlus 3/3T to OOS 4.1.3 via VPN?
The OTA update can be downloaded by following the simple steps below. You can directly get an OTA notification from OOS 4.1.1 to 4.1.3 via steps listed here by changing the device location to Canada or Germany via Opera VPN. Alternatively, once the full firmware links are available from above, simply flash the OTA via stock recovery or ADB sideload method.
How to upgrade OnePlus 3/3T using the full firmware zip files via Local Upgrade option in Settings?
- Make sure your device is running on previous Oxygen OS 4.1.1.
- Download the Oxygen OS 4.1.3 full firmware file once available from above.
- Transfer the full ROM zip to the internal storage of OnePlus 3. Put it in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder.
- Install the Oxygen OS package via Local Upgrade option.
- Go to Settings>System Updates>Tap on the Settings icon on top right corner>Select the Local Upgrade option.
- Select the firmware file that will be shown.
- Let the upgrade do it’s thing and reboot to system.
If your device already has root access and TWRP setup, then flash it normally.
Source: OnePlus forum, OnePlus
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.