Table of Contents Hide
Another important Android update is now live for the OnePlus 3T that will take your device to the latest Oxygen OS 3.5.4. This new OTA brings a handful of optimizations and bug fixes along with the latest December 5 security patch level. Some of the key optimizations include US-TMO network, reduction in lag when the battery is below 5%, Bluetooth connectivity, GPS, and much more. This is a critical and most essential update for the 3T after the official Oxygen OS 3.5.3. The changelog is listed below.
Meanwhile, OnePlus 3 has already received the Android 7.0 Nougat update via Open Beta 9 program with Oxygen OS 4.0. OnePlus 3T is still waiting for the Nougat upgrade. However, the device shall receive Android 7.0 Nougat OS upgrade at the dawn of next year (2017). This is when the Oxygen OS gets out of the Beta program.
Here we have captured the Oxygen OS 3.5.4 OTA as well as the full firmware file. The officially signed OTA zip file and the full ROM zip file can be downloaded from below.
OnePlus 3T Oxygen OS 3.5.4 update highlights:
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
Oxygen OS 3.5.4 screenshots
Download Oxygen OS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T – OTA and Full ROM zip
Oxygen OS 3.5.4 OTA zip file
- OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.8 OTA Update zip | Oxygen OS 3.5.3>Oxygen OS 3.5.4 [Mirror] | File: OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_027-029_patch_1612131737_17e7161d2b234949.zip
Full Firmware File (Full ROM zip file)
- Oxygen OS 3.5.4 Full ROM zip file→ Download [Mega Mirror]| File: OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_029_all_1612131737_17e7161d2b234949.zip
The official Oxygen OS 3.5.4 will soon be available on the official OnePlus downloads page.
How to update OnePlus 3T to latest Oxygen OS 3.5.4?
Depending on what recovery your OnePlus 3T has, like custom TWRP or stock recovery, there are multiple ways you can get the latest OOS 3.5.4.
Firstly, for rooted users with TWRP recovery setup, you can download and flash the full ROM zip file with clean or dirty flash, as per your convenience. Dirty flash involves flashing without wiping data. Clean flash involves performing a factory reset and losing data like apps and settings.
Non-rooted users with stock recovery can simply grab the small OTA file and install it by rebooting into stock recovery and also via ADB sideload method.
Root Oxygen OS 3.5.4 on OnePlus 3T
To root the newest OOS 3.5.4, flash the latest stable SuperSU 2.78 on Marshmallow. For a full TWRP tutorial head over to this page: How to flash Oxygen OS update signed zip file using TWRP?
Thanks to: Funk Wizard.