Finally, the Pixel and Pixel XL arrives in India following the grand launch by Google on October 4. Right now, pre-orders have begun since this morning for both the Android phones. However, this is just the pre-orders, the availability will begin from October 25 on the auspicious festival of Diwali. That means you will get your Google Pixel delivered to your doorstep on 25th of this month. The phones are available in Quite Black and Silver, with both 32gb and 128gb storage variants available at different stores. Prices do vary according to the smartphones and their storage capacity. Prices of Google Pixel and Pixel XL in India are:
- Google Pixel (32gb): ₹57,000
- Google Pixel (128gb): ₹66,000
- Google Pixel XL (32gb): ₹67,000
- Google Pixel XL (128gb): ₹76,000
Both Pixel and Pixel XL ship with Android Nougat 7.1 firmware and targeted high-end segment. Latest internal hardware like 2.15GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 processor, 12.3MP camera, 8MP front shooter, 4GB RAM and high-quality features like Google Assistant, Live Support, Switch and much more. You can also download Pixel launcher from this post, in order to experience Android 7.1 Nougat in your device.
Google Pixel comes with a new feature Switch in which you can easily transfer your contacts, music, videos, events, messages and much more from your old smartphone to Pixel. Google also provide live support for Pixel and Pixel XL users by giving a toll-free number for any assistance. Over 30 cities in India, 56 service centers are open for solving any issues about google smartphones. After sale service of Pixel will be handled by HTC in India. To know more about Pixel and Pixel XL features and specification, click here.
Retailers available in India for Pixel and Pixel XL:
- Flipkart: Flipkart is selling both Pixel and Pixel XL in India for now, even though Silver colour is not available and Pixel XL 32gb model is also not available at Flipkart. Offers like exchange discount of up to ₹27,000 and various financing schemes are available. There is no cost EMI scheme for pixel and pixel xl on credits cards and on Bajaj FInserv card.
- Croma: If you want to look each and every variant that Pixel and Pixel XL has, then your best option for that in Chroma. They have both Black and Silver colour with availability in 32gb and 128gb storage. EMI option is also there for HDFC and CITI bank credit cards only. You can also order online and pick up from nearby Chroma stores on launch day.
- Other stores like Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales are making pre-orders by taking advance ₹2000 for Pixel and Pixel XL and will deliver you on or after the launch day as per the availability.
- Sangeetha, Poorvika, Bajaj Electronics and Hotspot are not offering pre-orders, but both smartphones will be available there nationwide from 25 October onwards.
You may also like:
- Download Google Pixel launcher
- How to install Google Assistant on your phone?
- Google Pixel news, specs, wallpapers, etc.