Pokémon GO is claimed to be the biggest game of the year as it has already gained more users than the Tinder app itself in just a couple of days. In terms of the number of installs and active users, Pokemon GO will possibly surpass the number of Twitter users in the upcoming days. Moreover, these numbers are just from a few countries where the game is actually live. Pokémon GO is yet another game from the Nintendo that alleviated their sales in the 1990s from their orginal Pokemon game. However, this time, Nintendo has revamped the UI with an augmented reality experience; meaning, you will need to physically move around and catch Pokémons which will be displayed on your phone’s screens (in the game). This is not the first augmented reality game and it won’t be last either.
Pokémon GO is now live in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. It will soon be launched in Asia and in some countries in the Europe gradually. The delay is probably due to a large number Pokémon fans and also the number of installs and users will almost double in size. The game is available for Android and iOS platforms. Sadly, Windows phone users won’t be able to enjoy it just yet. Even though Pokémon GO will run on Android 4.4 KitKat and above, the game is targeted towards Android 6.0 Marshmallow. So you may or may not find some instability with older Android versions.
In the download section below you will find links to Google Play Store. However, it may show you an error about unsupported devices for countries where the game is not yet launched. However, we have the standalone APK file as well. We have also linked the Apple App store file. We will be updating newer versions here. So stay tuned. Update: Pokemon GO is now live in Canada, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland. Download the latest version 0.33.0 & 0.29.3. Also, download Pokemon GO Messenger to chat with other players.
Pokémon GO Screenshots
Download Pokémon GO For Android and iOS [APK File]
Pokémon GO Google Play Store Link
[appbox googleplay com.nianticlabs.pokemongo]
Pokémon GO Apple App Store Link iOS
Pokémon GO iTunes → Download
Download Pokémon GO 0.33.0 Standalone APK File
Pokemon GO 0.33.0 → Download | File: com.nianticlabs.pokemongo.apk
Pokémon GO 0.29.3 Standalone APK File
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
July 30, 2016
|arm||Android 4.4 +||nodpi|
July 31, 2016
|arm||Android 4.4 +||nodpi|
Download Messenger For Pokémon GO APK
- Messenger for Pokémon GO 2.2.3 →Download | File: com.shadoweinhorn.messenger.apk
- Messenger for Pokémon GO 2.2.1 →Download | File: com.shadoweinhorn.messenger.apk [3.45 MB]
- Messenger for Pokémon GO 1.4→Download | File: com.shadoweinhorn.messenger.apk
- Play Store link
[appbox googleplay com.shadoweinhorn.messenger&hl=en]
Download Poké Radar APK
- Poke Radar APK for Pokemon Go →Download | File: com.pokeradar_1.6-6_minAPI15(nodpi).apk
[appbox googleplay com.crowdappz.pokemongo&hl=en]
Pokémon GO notes and features and updates as of July 31:
Pokémon GO update 0.31.0
- fixes the ‘footprints’ tracker by removing it,
- adds avatar adjustment and other tweaks
Pokémon GO features
- Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
- Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
- Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
- – This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- – Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
- – Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- – Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
- – Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- – Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- – It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- – Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
How to download, install, and play Pokémon GO offline? How to use messenger for Pokémon GO? How to locate Pokémon near you (nearby)?
Like, Share, and follow Android Sage on social media. For queries, comment down below.